.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gotta Love a Lady With a Plan...

Amanda HAS a plan. It's "Amanda's (soon to be) Famous 52 Week Plan, Plus". It goes something like this. In HER head, to her way of thinking... I'm supposed to lose 100 pounds in 52 weeks. SHE says the average weight loss is 2 lbs. per week. And in the beginning I should actually lose quite a bit more than 2 lbs. a week because I'm just starting out so gargantuan... so with that being the case, even if we allow for me to not lose ANY ... or maybe even gain ONE... over the holidays, I should still be able to reach a goal of 100 pounds off in 52 weeks! BUT... she promises me we're gonna start slow. And we're gonna be careful. And we're not going to EXPLODE my heart... we're going to give me a "HAPPY HEART". This is Amanda's plan.


I guess I should explain that when Amanda relayed this plan to me it was without the "plus". I put the "plus" there because I need a little more insurance than simply 100 pounds in 52 weeks. I might need an extra week ... or two... or ten.... to reach that 100 pounds. But I thought Amanda's plan might work really WELL for all the Great Procrastinators of the world. Because it allows so MANY next weeks!
( I'm gettin' scared! You guys will send out
a rescue mission for me . . . won't you? )

5 comment(s):

Now hey this sounds like a very reasonable, healthy, do-able plan. Tell Amanda I said: you go girl! And so do you Melli. I sit here groaning and moaning that I need to lose 30 pounds, and keep playing the yo-yo came, up and down 15 pounds. And I might add, that blasted yo-yo is back to 180 on the doctor's scale yesterday. Doggone it anyway! Can't someone just give us a pill and we can wake up at goal tomorrow??? I LOVE my food. *grin* Which reminds me, it's not raining today .... I need to go for a long walk with the dog.

By Blogger Barb, at 2/08/2006 1:53 PM  

We are here....yep!

By Blogger PJ, at 2/08/2006 8:04 PM  

That IS reasonable!! You CAN do it!! I know it. With South Beach, it's standard to lose between 8-15 lbs in the first 2 weeks! So, you can do it. It's just changing the way you eat, and exercising. Go on girl, get down! ;)

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/08/2006 9:47 PM  

Oh. ... just.

By Blogger Melli, at 2/09/2006 6:36 AM  

Keep up the positive attitude. I, for one, just know you're going to succeed!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/09/2006 6:17 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home