I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Hey...Thanks for stopping by my weird WW today. Now yours is pretty!! I should have looked for something prettier but I thought mine was so different this week...yeap I guess different is the WORD!! Hope your Wednesday has been a good one....
13 comment(s):
That is absolutely beautiful! Where did you get it?
I'm up too.
By
Anonymous, at
9/27/2006 9:56 AM
This is not only gorgeous, but very peaceful looking, too. How neat to have something like that in a car to calm the "road rage", eh?
MUCH prettier than my sink, ha ha! ;)
By
Chaotic Mom, at
9/27/2006 10:05 AM
oh, what a pretty star shining bright before my eyes... :-)
Very lovely, I haven't seen anything like that in a car before, but I sure love it!
By
Anonymous, at
9/27/2006 10:46 AM
That is really cool. It looks a little big to big to be hanging from the rear view mirror! I'm up!
By
Michelle, at
9/27/2006 11:15 AM
I am out visiting! I didn't play today, because I've been so busy I haven't been able to read my peeps blogs. So I am out visiting today!
(hugs}
By
Meira{FB}, at
9/27/2006 1:36 PM
That's really wordless and I am speechless, lol!
By
MaR, at
9/27/2006 3:23 PM
Wait: your pic showed up after all, at first I just had an empty post ... beautiful. Is it hanging in your car?
By
MaR, at
9/27/2006 3:25 PM
Hey...Thanks for stopping by my weird WW today. Now yours is pretty!! I should have looked for something prettier but I thought mine was so different this week...yeap I guess different is the WORD!! Hope your Wednesday has been a good one....
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
9/27/2006 3:55 PM
Pretty! Beats fuzzy dice any day ;~)
Thanks for stopping by today, Melli!
By
Deb @ Sugarfused, at
9/27/2006 6:57 PM
That is lovely. Does it ever reflect into your eyes while driving?
Happy WW!
By
BlondeBrony, at
9/27/2006 11:58 PM
That is really pretty! Shiney!
By
Anonymous, at
9/28/2006 10:37 AM
I like sparkly things, so this is really cool...reminds me alot of a dreamcatcher...So pretty!
Hope you're having a great week.
Carol
By
Unknown, at
9/28/2006 11:33 AM
Very whimsical and cool! Is that from your car?
By
Anonymous, at
9/28/2006 6:45 PM
Post a comment
<< Home