I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Yes I can see it would be a favorite if he WERE MY SON too!! It just shows how much he has grown in your eyes. Thanks so much for visiting and understanding just how much God is working around Betty right now. It is quite amazing and it is fun to watch too. You just have to have EYES to see it all. I am about ready to go again. Thanks for being here. It is funny but even though you are miles and miles away i feel like you and all of the bloggers are here for me. Sandy
It is a very special picture ! I also have one with my son and sunglasses which is my favourite picture too (note the difference between o and u) I payed attention not to write my sun and songlasses !
10 comment(s):
Yes I can see it would be a favorite if he WERE MY SON too!! It just shows how much he has grown in your eyes.
Thanks so much for visiting and understanding just how much God is working around Betty right now. It is quite amazing and it is fun to watch too. You just have to have EYES to see it all. I am about ready to go again. Thanks for being here. It is funny but even though you are miles and miles away i feel like you and all of the bloggers are here for me. Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
6/21/2007 8:34 AM
I think it's the angles in the picture. It's a great picture. Thanks for sharing.
My WW yesterday was my brother and SIL and their kids with my DS 4.
Have a great day.
:-) Susan
By
Susan, at
6/21/2007 9:44 AM
he is a handsome young man. Show us his tattoo!!
By
MaR, at
6/21/2007 9:48 AM
I think it's a great picture. A very handsome young man....they grow up TOO fast don't they???
By
Jane, at
6/21/2007 10:36 AM
It is a great pic!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
6/21/2007 3:28 PM
A young man in the prime of his life, a young man you raised up with your blood, sweat and tears, no wonder you like the picture.
Thanks for your comments over at my blog. You may have something there about chaining OOMFM to a tree.
By
Unknown, at
6/21/2007 8:22 PM
It is a very special picture ! I also have one with my son and sunglasses which is my favourite picture too (note the difference between o and u) I payed attention not to write my sun and songlasses !
By
Ingrid, at
6/21/2007 10:23 PM
He sure is handsome:-).
I tagged you for a Rockin blog come see.
By
Angela, at
6/22/2007 12:18 AM
What's not to love? He's a hunk!
By
Lucy Stern, at
6/22/2007 1:10 AM
I do agree and to me it looks so much like relaxing summer time - and here it is and soon vacation - I just love it:-)
By
RennyBA, at
6/23/2007 11:05 AM
Post a comment
<< Home