.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Monday, October 22, 2007

Hiiiiii Honey! I'm Hooooooo-ome!

I really have to apologize for NOT blogging while I was away -- I know all the others did a far better job of it than I did, but honestly -- it's hard to do when you don't have your OWN computer (and programs and such) ... and frankly... I was a weeeee bit overwhelmed by it all and didn't really know what to write! I still don't!!! On top of that... it seems everyone went home with my pictures EXCEPT me! I have none of the Tea Room or downtown Savannah... how this happened I have NO idea! Sooooooo... I'm just going to share a few of the shots of craziness that I don't think have been shared yet.

Dinner at Baba's... This woman KNOWS how to make a dessert!


Shopping...
Daisy has FOUND her hat and gloves
for our Ladies Tea...

*sigh*
Tootsie doesn't quite "get" this whole

hat shopping thing...

I, on the other hand, "get" it QUITE RIGHT!!!


Susan (being the school teacher) tried really hard to
keep us all in line....

... But some things are IMPOSSIBLE!


Susan was suffering from HOT flashes...

and while THIS fan was not quite big enough to
help her out...

...We DID eventually find one that was
JUST the right size!!!


I think now I need to go work off some of the biscuits and butta I ingested this past week! Let me tell y'all something... you do NOT have to eat at Paula Deans place in order to gain 10 pounds in a week! (as a matter of fact, we didn't!) ANYWHERE in the South will do!!! It all comes fried, and it all comes with gravy or butter! And it ALL has bacon added! (even the lima beans???) Amazing!

Our dear Daisy DID manage to grab a little bite
of SOMEthing healthy... but it wasn't easy...
I gar-on-tee!


And while she did, our sweet Sandy regaled us
with her rendition of Lady Of Spain!
(made us all miss Mar!)


NOW I'm off to pedal!!!






Labels:

12 comment(s):

You mean all that laughter didn't burn off calories?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/2007 12:20 PM  

Great job for not having any pics. I'll put mine up on Walgreens website and give you access so that you can get some of you wish. If there are some that you want me to email, I will do that also.

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 10/22/2007 12:32 PM  

Awww, Melli, you were missed but it was great to know you were having loads and loads of fun. I can relate to the overwhelming feeling and not knowing what to post!!! Now you can relax, pedal, eat your healthy salad ::grin:: and recover your pics, lol!!

By Blogger MaR, at 10/22/2007 1:49 PM  

I have made you a CD just need to get it mailed. Sorry that you do not have the ones that you wanted!! I guess we just took too many pictures. Washing today and off to work in just a few!!
Hope you are starting to get caught up with sleep!! I am hoping tonight will do it for me but who knows.
Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 10/22/2007 1:55 PM  

Sounds like such fun!

I love hats and am drooling over that hat store! We don't have anything like it that I know of here.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/2007 4:22 PM  

It was so neat reading my comments and there was one from you!! I missed your comments and posts but I know you had a ball down at Sandy's!! Thanks for all the pictures on this post they were great! I will love the ones that Sandy sends you, too!

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 10/22/2007 6:58 PM  

Oh Dear Melli...It looks like you gals had a FABULOUS time...! Such fun! And I can just imagine all the food! Has anyone heard of low fat-low carbs in Savannah?? (LOL)
Ohhh What the Heck! It is one week, once a year! And it looks like everyone created some wonderful memories for themselves....Good Food, Good Company, lots of Laughs...What more could anyone ask?

Nothing more, at all!

By Blogger OldLady Of The Hills, at 10/22/2007 7:03 PM  

Quilly ~ I'm sure the laughter is the only thing that kept me from gaining TWENTY pounds! LOL! (oh... and I did get to Curves - once!)

By Blogger Melli, at 10/22/2007 9:40 PM  

Oh... Melli, I love all of our pictures.I am the queen of cool whip..pile it on top as tall as you can get it!!!! It was so good....
Love ya, baba

By Blogger Baba, at 10/22/2007 10:03 PM  

I tried to follow the (criminal) activities of the Blogger gang and found it great ! You really are a competitor to dear Camilla ! Your taste of hats are equal, lol ! But I have to admit you have a HEAD hat !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 10/23/2007 2:23 AM  

Now THIS is one real hootin' time had by all!!! I love Daisy's hat and gloves! They're very en vogue for sure, for sure!!!!

Now, I'm wondering off into blogland humming "Lady of Spain, I adore you......"

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 10/23/2007 7:41 AM  

Looks like you had a great time!
Welcome back..:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/23/2007 8:55 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home