.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thurs. 13 ... Certainly "C"...

13 things beginning with letter that describe me...
or that I just happen to like...


1. Creative. I have simply GOT to have some sort of creative outlet available at ALL times!!! UNfortunately, most of the time anymore, it is simply finding time to blog and fill out silly meme's.... but I actually do have very many creative talents to draw from and I enjoy all of them!!!

2. Chocolate. This does NOT mean as much to me as it once did -- I dO still love it, but I find that it is more of an addictive thing than a true love! (how's that for fitting LOVE into this weeks TT?) I gave up chocolate for lent -- but because it's not as important as it once was, I also gave up CAKE and doughnuts.

3. Cake. That which I SHOULD have given up INSTEAD of chocolate -- because it IS still that important to me!!! UNfortunately! Regardless though... I did give it up - and God is SURELY appreciative of my efforts! I have NOT cheated - no one morsel! (and I won't.)

4. Church. I LOVE my little church!

5. Camera. NEXT year I will either FAST a few days during lent ... or I will give up my camera! I think either one would kill me! I love to take pictures -- mine are not professional quality and never will be... but I sure have FUN with it!!!

6. Colorful. SOME people say I am a very "colorful" personality.

7. Clever. Others say I am clever. SOMEtimes this is true. Other times it is FALSE!

8. Casual. This maybe should have been number one! I don't really DO dressed up -- unless it's Easter Sunday ... or a Tea Party... with cooperative friends... which I don't have! Because they all like to be CASUAL... like me!

9. Curious. I am often curious. Some say "nosey"... but really I'm not nosey - most of the time. I'm just curious! NOSEY means wantin' to be in other people's business! I don't really care about other people's business unless they WANT me to care about it! But CURIOUS involves wonderment. I am FULL of wonderment! I WONDER what the face at the top of the statue looks like? Why? Because it's there and the artist MADE it... and yet I can't SEE it from down on the ground... and so I'm curious... ... ... You see?

10. Crazy. I have been accused of being this before too. Almost every day - but who's counting?

11. Contemplative. I am definitely contemplative. I LIKE to think. I like LOTS of time to think. I don't get NEAR enough time to think anymore.

12. Competent. Once upon a time I liked to think of myself as being quite a competent human being. Lately I'm just not so sure... I think I am... but my kids are trying to convince me I'm not! Some days they win!

13. Curvaceous. Overly. WAY overly. I was doing sO good with diet and exercise... what the heck happened??? I don't mind being a bit curvy ... I just don't want the curves to be quite so BIG! Mmm hmmm....

20 comment(s):

Melli -- Despite being way too over-weight I still have all my curves -- some just go out where they should go in ....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2008 9:09 PM  

What a good idea for a list. Curvy is good, some of us just have more than others lol
Happy Valentine's Day!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/13/2008 9:28 PM  

Number 8 involves some people that I know ...I think...maybe me!! This was a good list. Tomorrow I will be doing the LETTER K!! GREAT!! These are fun to do!! Hope that you have a good Valentines day! I get to work...how fun!! NOT
Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 2/13/2008 9:42 PM  

That's a fun list. Love your curves! God bless.

By Blogger SandyCarlson, at 2/13/2008 10:03 PM  

great list of Cs.....I don't know that I could give up my camera though.....I already fast on Fridays. (A leftover from the Weight watcher days)

About the comments: I have struggled with this recently as well...it is not like I am some super blogger or anything. I do get around to all that comment on my blog. There are a few blogs that shut down my laptop! I try to send them an email explaining what happened. But it makes me wonder if those "super bloggers" go comment on all the ones that visit them. It just seems proper....maybe I am just a country Southern gal, but I can hear my momma in the back of my head!

Happy Thurday, thanks for visiting my TT!

By Blogger tommie, at 2/13/2008 10:12 PM  

COOL! another "C" word that describes you. I love your list thanks for sharing it and visiting me. Happy TT/Valentine Day.

By Blogger pjazzypar, at 2/13/2008 10:23 PM  

Embrace the curves!

I'm sure you're competent---kids were born to keep their parents in their place.

Mine:
Landscapes & Cityscapes

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2008 10:44 PM  

Great Melli, You look like you are having a ball doing the alphabet list every Thursday.I loved your C list..Have a wonderful Valentine's day and give Luz our love...Love ya,
Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 2/13/2008 11:09 PM  

Clever list!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2008 11:32 PM  

Curvaceous is good, though I'm working on not being SO curvy! lol

Happy TT!

By Blogger YellowRose, at 2/13/2008 11:48 PM  

I'm totally number 13, but it's because of numbers 2 and 3. LOL! :)

By Blogger Natalie, at 2/14/2008 1:14 AM  

Creative and clever list, Melli!! keep having fun with your camera, it's the only thing that matters :)
Happy Valentine's Day!!

By Blogger MaR, at 2/14/2008 2:24 AM  

I ♥ Alphabet Soup - very well done, Melli! Creative, clever and crazy!

Where´s my chocolate and cake??? *g*

Happy TT + Happy Valentine´s Day ♥

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/14/2008 6:54 AM  

Announcement: I am HAPPY to cooperate and dress up for tea when you don't have to walk ten miles in heels to do it! ;-) OK, that being said, I think you are an amazing person who is creative and curious and crazy all at once. I love those things about you.

I keep telling myself that chocolate and cake is overrated...so far I'm not winning.

Hugs,

Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 2/14/2008 8:35 AM  

I agree with you on n° 7, that's what I think of myself too, lol !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 2/14/2008 9:46 AM  

Great "C" list. You are crazy, climbing, cool, colorful, cheerful, curious, curvaceous chum that I'm happy to be associated with...hats and gloves not withstanding. Gotcha all prayed up for tomorrow.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 2/14/2008 11:40 AM  

What a Cute list! Happy TT.

By Blogger Melanie, at 2/14/2008 11:40 AM  

All guys I know will date a skinny girl but wants to marry a curvy one!

My TT is 13 love songs that you can listen to in the post. Happy TT & Valentine's!

http://blog.mysocalledsite.com/?p=220

By Blogger oneluvgurl, at 2/14/2008 12:53 PM  

Chocolate is my love. Addicted? Nooo... Just a chocoholic! ;-)
Thanks for visiting my poem TT.

By Blogger Tink, at 2/14/2008 3:59 PM  

Yummy, CHOCOLATE! :)

By Blogger Chelle Y., at 2/15/2008 1:09 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home