Fish ... and Friday Fill-Ins
Remember when Dennis caught the fish? THIS is Fish!
He (Dennis - not Fish) says he wasn't grinning because
Fish was still quite alive at this point - and wiggly! And
HEAVY! Dennis had a death grip on Fish's mouth and
was dearly wishing the photographer would hurry up!
Play along with FFI's here.
1. Friends are one of life's most important necessities.
2. Value health; it's a gift.
3. I'm ready for Summer!
4. Polo is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is the antique glass one I displayed on Ruby Tuesday. It hung on our family tree loooong before I was born!
6. Take some soap & water, mix it all together and you have bubbles!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Krysti coming home, tomorrow my plans include shopping for our "special family" and Sunday, I want to NOT miss church - and go to the make-up parade!








12 comment(s):
"Fish" is huge!!
Sorry you'll have to wait a bit for Summer... and another "Fish", Melli!!
Happy weekend :)
Here's my FFI.
By
MaR, at
12/12/2008 2:16 AM
Now THAT is some fish!!!
Before I go back to bed I wanted to congratulate you on getting Mary's blog award.
She had stopped by and told me about it last night. Way cool.
Hugs and happy Friday to you.
By
Hootin Anni, at
12/12/2008 3:50 AM
Ohhhh, what a huge fish that is!!
Enjoy your weekend Melli, it looks like I'm going to be busy too!
Oh and congratulations, you were the first to say YES on my give away, so I'll be very busy making something pretty for you!
By
Jientje, at
12/12/2008 9:05 AM
that's one BIG fish! Is it a striper?
LOL @ #6!
Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend!
By
Janet, at
12/12/2008 9:23 AM
My god that's a monster of a fish ! how many weeks did you eat on it, lol ?
By
Ingrid, at
12/12/2008 9:38 AM
Hi!
I'll agree with your #3 whole heartily. Thanks for stopping by my place.
Sherrie
By
Sherrie, at
12/12/2008 9:58 AM
Wow, that's a big fish! I can imagine it was heavy and hard to hold, especially when wiggling.
Great fill-ins -- I especially like 1 and 2.
By
Anonymous, at
12/12/2008 10:38 AM
Like your answers to fill-ins.
By
bettygram, at
12/12/2008 5:17 PM
Tell Dennis I think he is a great fisherman. Also tell him that I have never , ever met a photographer that hurried up.
Loved your answers but Monday is story picture day so I won't be borrowing this one.
You know that six doesn't always work don't you.
By
Dr.John, at
12/12/2008 7:10 PM
Fish? Baby whale! Bet Dennis was struttin' afterward!
By
Anonymous, at
12/13/2008 12:48 AM
I am so ready for summer too Melli! Hope your weekend is going well :)
By
Jack, at
12/13/2008 7:40 PM
I thought you were going to give your "special family" the money for them to shop for themselves. I guess I didn't get that straight.
Nice fish
By
Amber Star, at
12/13/2008 10:03 PM
Post a comment
<< Home