SEPTEMBER Scavenger Hunt
Yes! When I get bored I look for something to do to give me a focus! Photographic endeavors are always good! Soooooo... without further hesitation, I am introducing my September Photo Scavenger Hunt! All are welcome to play. You will find the list below. 30 items -- that gives you a goal of one per day if you wish -- or you can get them all in one day if you like! But they will ALL be due up on your blog on October 1st! Let me clarify -- that means that you do not post ANY of them BEFORE October 1st -- but you post ALL of them in ONE post ON October 1st. Yep! Then we all come visit each other and see 'em!!! I'm not an award type person, and I don't really care for making us "competitive" against each other, so there will be no voting. I'm much more a person who just likes to find hopefully the best, most interesting item I can for each thing, and then visit all the others to see what they found! It's really all just for FUN! And fun I shall have! Will YOU? If you would like to play, just leave me a note saying so, and I will add a list of links to this page. Likewise, I will put a link to this page on my sidebar for your convenience. So, what are we looking for this month? Look below!1.) Something in flight
2.) A gas pump
3.) Graffiti ... or street art
4.) Soap or soapy
5.) An herb
6.) something vinyl
7.) A bottle of perfume/cologne
8.) Snazzy Shoes
9.) A worm
10.) A city bus
11.) something curly
12.) A key
13.) Something cold
14.) Sports Memorabilia
15.) A feather/feathers
16.) Something twisted
17.) a hole
18.) a leprechaun
19.) Something lacy
20.) something nutty
21.) sheet music
22.) A splash
23.) an apple/apples/apple something
24.) a shovel
25.) Something empty.
26.) a triangle
27.) something purple
28.) Juicy
29.) Noisy
30.) Something sad







33 comment(s):
YES!!! Fantastic idea, Melli, blogging was getting old, great photo challenge, I am excited!!!!
By
MaR, at
9/01/2009 3:07 AM
Me! Me! Me!
I'll try really hard to complete this one.
By
Quilly, at
9/01/2009 3:08 AM
WOOT...my Darlin' I'm in :)
By
Anonymous, at
9/01/2009 3:42 AM
I'm interested -- but I am still thinking. Does this mean on Oct. 1 we put up a post with 30 photos in it?
By
Barbara H., at
9/01/2009 11:29 AM
This may help you for the links
http://www.mcklinky.com/
it's free, works well and is easy to use. It's a good replacement to the old Mr. Linky who makes difficulties lately.
I think it over ! Have to look at my time schedule, lol !
By
Ingrid, at
9/01/2009 11:30 AM
Ooooooohh yessssssssssssssss!!!
I am in toooo!!! LOL!!! ohhh yes, love it!!
By
Jientje, at
9/01/2009 4:43 PM
I'm wondering the same as Barbara.
Because day 1 is today. :)
Or is it post when you have something?
I'm pretty sure I'll play along either way.
By
Carletta, at
9/01/2009 5:03 PM
I'm in...sounds fun. I have to figure out the posting..that means, I'll read it again! and again, if necessary!
By
Carolyn Ford, at
9/01/2009 5:44 PM
I saw that Mar had posted, so I read the rules again. Isn't that too much to look at 30 pictures in ONE post ??? I think if we would post three 1 or 2 times a week would be more easier, no ?
By
Ingrid, at
9/02/2009 4:08 AM
Gattina-- Not this time Gattina. Maybe another time I will change the rules... but this is the way the other scavenger hunts have worked that I've participated in, so I just kept the rules the same. But NEXT time I might do something different. :)
By
Melli, at
9/02/2009 9:59 AM
I just imagine you have 20 participants and I want to visit them all. They all will have 30 photos in one post, that would make 600 photos I have to look at in one day and comment ??? For me I think it's just impossible. But no problem next time I will participate when I don't have to post 30 pictures in one post !
By
Ingrid, at
9/02/2009 10:52 AM
me! me! me too!
this will definatly be a challenge for me!
By
tilden, at
9/02/2009 3:08 PM
I may even get into this one. Of course you made this tough, I may have to get my friend Susan to send me a picture for #18, what is the penalty if we don't get all 30??
By
Anonymous, at
9/02/2009 7:18 PM
Count me in Melli, I got the list printed off, This is going to be fun.
By
Anonymous, at
9/02/2009 7:35 PM
I haven't the foggiest clue where I'll find a posing worm, but I suspect it will be easier to find the worm than it will be to find a leprechaun, lol. |Count me in please Melli. A certain feather baring boy is nipping at me... me thinks photo of feathers will be easy, lol.
By
Alice (in BC Canada), at
9/02/2009 11:28 PM
I'd like to hop on, too! I was looking for a list for september as the photohuntchallenges blog only runs every other month. LOL. thanks!
By
Always Faith, at
9/03/2009 12:47 AM
I just found your blog from clicking link after link aka I have no idea. This photo challenge sounds fun. I would like to play also.
By
Unknown, at
9/04/2009 11:43 AM
I really wish I could play along but my camera is broken :(
I posted about your challenge on the PhotoHuntChallenges.com , hopefully it will drum up more participants for ya!
By
Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada, at
9/04/2009 5:40 PM
Count me in as well. This sounds like so much fun.
By
Rhonda, at
9/04/2009 7:05 PM
This sounds like fun. I will try to complete it.
By
Julie, at
9/04/2009 11:08 PM
These are some great ideas! I am planning on working harder on this one than the one I did last month. I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked being creative with the pics. I better get started!
By
Sarah, at
9/04/2009 11:33 PM
These are some great ideas! I am planning on working harder on this one than the one I did last month. I didn't spend as much time as I would have liked being creative with the pics. I better get started!
By
Sarah, at
9/04/2009 11:33 PM
Count me in.
I'll post on my blog BEACH BUM
By
Anonymous, at
9/05/2009 4:03 PM
I am going to try to partake in this. Going to Ireland on Monday so maybe a Leprechaun will be an easy one LOL.
I am also partaking in a photo-a-day challenge..onto my 9th month now WOW!
Here is the blog address if you are interested, although won't be posting much until I get home form Ireland.
http://stampingandscrappin.typepad.com/photoaday_2009/
By
Sue, at
9/05/2009 7:08 PM
OK, I am in and am copying the list now. I've never put 30 photos in one post before and hope the blog software can handle it. But since you say you've seen it done, I'll trust that it can be. :-)
By
Barbara H., at
9/07/2009 12:47 PM
Awesome! I'm going to try and get these done, too. -Jill
By
Jill, at
9/09/2009 10:40 PM
I'm going to give this a try and see how it comes off. Thanks for the challenge!
By
endomental, at
9/11/2009 1:46 PM
Hi,
I'm in! I can't wait to see everyone's pics!
By
nightfall00, at
9/11/2009 9:41 PM
Oh wow...it's a good thing I chanced upon this site! I'm definitely IN!!! This is exciting! Woot-woot -yey!
By
Tes, at
9/13/2009 7:13 PM
I'm getting a late start, but I am definitely going to try and complete the task!
By
Martha, at
9/17/2009 7:44 PM
Count me in!! I will definitely be participating! I've got my pictures done and now I just need to get my blog ready and go "live" with them on Thursday. Thanks! This was a LOT of fun!
By
Tina, at
9/29/2009 1:28 AM
Well I just found this...on September 30!!! This looks like fun...will you do this again? Looks like you had good response to it!
By
Chel's Leaving a Legacy, at
9/30/2009 3:38 PM
I'm done...mine are up here:
http://alwaysfaith.blogspot.com/2009/09/sept-photo-hunt-pictures.html
is there somewhere I should post that besides in this comment?
By
Always Faith, at
9/30/2009 11:33 PM
Post a comment
<< Home