Stuff... just stuff...
This is going to be a CRAZY week for me! I have church or Bible study stuff going on EVERY single day annnnnnnnd I have to prepare to begin teaching my adult Sunday School class this week ... AND we are celebrating Mother's Day on Saturday instead of Sunday... and I just have a LOT to do! So I don't know how much I'm going to be around... just lettin' ya know. I'll pop into YOUR stuff as I can... it's probably more MY blog that's going to suffer... *shrug*... that's the way it goes sometimes!Had a GREAT Sunday this week! We had a baby shower for BirthRight at church yesterday inbetween the services, and I served at the reception. TONS of stuff was collected and delivered to BirthRight yesterday afternoon! AWESOME! Then music and sermon was outstanding yesterday! And then I spent the afternoon with Amanda & Luz - we had a picnic at Quiet Waters and then walked one of the trails and then played at the playground. Amanda and I had some really good "quality" time together... and I stayed and had dinner with them. I stuck to my diet and got some exercise and LIFE WAS GOOD! Got to see Mathew long enough to give him a hug, and then scoot home!
Now I gotta run! I'll be around later! :o)







8 comment(s):
You are just one busy little beaver :) Every time I see your name or think of you now I think Hula Hoop :) I so loved that and it brings a smile to my face. Maybe you should teach 'em all how to do that as well as you do ya think? :) Have a great week my darlin'
By
Anonymous, at
5/03/2010 3:28 PM
I had a busy week last week, and how next week goes depends on what I get done this week. Hope your week goes well! Glad you had a great Sunday!
By
Anonymous, at
5/03/2010 3:31 PM
Crazy here, too, so I totally understand!
By
Karen (formerly kcinnova), at
5/03/2010 5:01 PM
Where are you getting all of your energy? All I want to do these days is sleep! id grab my camera and go for a walk today -- only to discover that I forgot my memory card (need one for my brain as well as the camera). But at least I enjoyed some great scenery & fresh air.
By
Charlene Amsden, at
5/03/2010 9:02 PM
You are always very busy, Melli, and you even have time to hula hoop!! good for youuuu!!
By
MaR, at
5/04/2010 3:35 AM
Good Girl! Keep up the good work!:)
By
A Lady's Life, at
5/04/2010 1:17 PM
Had to celebrate Jack's birthday yesterday because today we don't have the time! He is working and I have a meeting. I had fun surprising him yesterday with Lobster, roasted beets and baked potatoes and strawberry shortcake for dessert!
By
Maribeth, at
5/04/2010 5:21 PM
It sounds as if you are more busy then when you worked, lol ! On Mother day you shouldn't move not even a finger that's why it's Mother's day ! Dario is coming without Marieken to celebrate me, lol ! She feels very tired and then he will visit all his friends here who only speak french and that's so boring for the poor girl.
she understands very well but is too shy to speak.
By
Ingrid, at
5/05/2010 3:05 AM
Post a comment
<< Home