.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Pizza Pizza Pizza!!!


Today we had the Pizza party after all! Krysti had a doctors appt. this morning - so I weighed myself while I was there. According to HIS scale I have lost 22 pounds, and am right on track! ( ahead of the game actually! ) So we went to Sbarro and I had not one, but TWO huuuuuuge slices of Sbarro's Mushroom pizza! Mmmmmm...mmmmm! My favorite! (with my diet soda! LOL!) But the picture is from after the party! When we went out into the mall there was a photo machine - and Amanda got it in her head that we should ALL get in this photo booth! ALL SIX of us!!! And so we did! It was hysterical! THIS would have been another great one for today's scavenger hunt!

10 comment(s):

Congratulations Melli! That is some awesome weight loss. I had been working out and watching what I ate for month before I ended up getting sick. How are you doing it? Do you have any helpful tips or ideas. As soon as I am able, I'll get back to the exercising again, but I'm afraid that won't be for a while. Again, congrats!!! What wonderful news!

By Blogger Moogie, at 4/22/2006 7:20 PM  

It looks like ya'll had a really good time!

By Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess, at 4/22/2006 11:30 PM  

This is great! And shows a lot of fun y'all had!!!

Way to go Amanda for the thought and super that y'all got in and did it!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/23/2006 8:58 AM  

Great picture, I wish I had a camera to take the piture of what was left outside the booth!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/23/2006 5:09 PM  

ROFLMBO! That would be toooo funny Barbara!

By Blogger Melli, at 4/23/2006 6:45 PM  

Bless your sweet heart! What a darling picture and congrats on your weight loss - great job!
What a wonderful family you have!

By Blogger LibertyBelle, at 4/24/2006 9:05 AM  

That's a great picture! Way to go on the 22 pounds! How are you doing it?

By Blogger ~Jennifer, at 4/24/2006 5:37 PM  

Just eatin' less and movin' more Jennifer! (pedaling my butt off! literally!)

By Blogger Melli, at 4/24/2006 5:40 PM  

Looks like great fun!!! Where is Dennis???

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/25/2006 10:25 AM  

LOL! GG - you should knOw better than to ask that! Dennis was at WORK! The 6th member of the team was Jake - Mathew's best bud these days! (and Tyf is very sad cuz she was at work too...)

By Blogger Melli, at 4/25/2006 11:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home