I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Melli...Melli, Melli!! Where's the pretty polish? I was just trying all day yesterday ---guessing what color your nail polish would be! And golly---none! I wouldn't have guessed 'none' ever!! hehehehe
25 comment(s):
Melli...Melli, Melli!! Where's the pretty polish? I was just trying all day yesterday ---guessing what color your nail polish would be! And golly---none! I wouldn't have guessed 'none' ever!! hehehehe
My Saturday Photo is up.
By
Anonymous, at
4/15/2006 6:02 AM
The flowers make the picture. So pretty. (i don't have polish in my pic either)
By
Caroline, at
4/15/2006 10:43 AM
great pictures!
By
Anonymous, at
4/15/2006 10:58 AM
So pretty - perfect shot with those flowers....
By
-tnchick-, at
4/15/2006 11:00 AM
That's a great photo!
By
Michael, at
4/15/2006 11:03 AM
Cute little feet. Happy Easter.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
4/15/2006 11:09 AM
Ah, those spring flowers I envy you!!!
Great shot.
By
Anonymous, at
4/15/2006 11:47 AM
Cute feet!!
By
Leesa, at
4/15/2006 12:19 PM
Suddenly I felt like a kid in the seventies again.
Love it.
My own pic is up.
Have a wonderful weekend.
By
Frances D, at
4/15/2006 12:45 PM
That is so sweet, happy spring to you!
By
Thriftin' Gal @ Junk In My Trunk, at
4/15/2006 12:56 PM
cute feet.....and pretty flowers!!!
By
Laura, at
4/15/2006 1:03 PM
Another really good one! Good pics today. I'm feeling kind of iffy about mine, now. :)
By
Carmen, at
4/15/2006 1:19 PM
very nice! happy easter! :)
By
ribbiticus, at
4/15/2006 1:41 PM
SPRING FEET! :)
My feet are up too!
By
~ ~ ~ ~ ~, at
4/15/2006 3:46 PM
Reminds me of "flower power" from the 60's!! :-)
By
Anonymous, at
4/15/2006 4:15 PM
She has a photographer's eye already!
By
Unknown, at
4/15/2006 4:42 PM
Cute feet.
My feet pic is up!
By
Anonymous, at
4/15/2006 5:14 PM
Such an artistic shot. Those flowers are too perfect. ;-)
Thanks for visiting.
By
Philosophical Karen, at
4/15/2006 8:05 PM
What a great shot! Spring is in the air!
By
Strong Enough, at
4/15/2006 9:45 PM
I love this! The flowers between her feet are so pretty!
By
Kelly, at
4/15/2006 9:54 PM
she got a great shot! Very nice composition :-)
By
Anonymous, at
4/15/2006 10:14 PM
Very springy!!! I like it.
By
Anonymous, at
4/15/2006 11:48 PM
So cute - your daughter has a great eye for composition and framing!
By
Anonymous, at
4/16/2006 12:35 AM
puts a whole new definition on flowers between the toes. Great pic!!
By
Barb, at
4/16/2006 5:23 PM
Beautiful flowers! Green grass! Blue jeans.............and the feet are great too! :)
By
LibertyBelle, at
4/17/2006 12:10 PM
Post a comment
<< Home