I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
The crab looks wonderful, but I have to wonder about the pink seal by the glass of milk. I think he might be trying to steal your dinner. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for sharing.
Ok, delete my addition to Wordless Wed. I don't get how it works obviously. OOPS! I have been having drinks all afternoon thinking about going job hunting.
yum yum...crabs!!! my fave! Hope youre doing well sweet friend, I've had a rough Weds and tomorrow isnt any better, we had a death in the family, and it just bogs everything down with old Itialian traditional funerals and all...but I am here! I finally got to see your WW!! thanks for visitning mine today dear friend!
That looks yummy, I participated in WW for the first time yesterday but I talked a bit so I guess it wasn't very "wordless". I'm here cause we're playing tag on Wendy's site - at the same time!! ;-)
23 comment(s):
Crab legs!!! Absoultely heavenly. I'm there with you Melli.......let's eat!!!
Thanks for dropping by my W W
By
Anonymous, at
6/28/2006 11:09 AM
I'll be right over, keep the butter warm!
By
PJ, at
6/28/2006 11:34 AM
Somebody's sneaking up on those crab legs. Better keep an eye on 'em!
Thanks for stopping by today.
By
Megan, at
6/28/2006 11:44 AM
Sweet pink guy, but I am for the crab legs, yummy!
By
MaR, at
6/28/2006 11:52 AM
That looks like the dinner we had for Father's Days. Hubby and the kids love seafood!
By
Michelle, at
6/28/2006 12:33 PM
quirky centerpiece there - lol! my ww's up! ;)
By
ribbiticus, at
6/28/2006 1:09 PM
yumm crabs!
By
Anonymous, at
6/28/2006 2:26 PM
The crab looks wonderful, but I have to wonder about the pink seal by the glass of milk. I think he might be trying to steal your dinner. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for sharing.
By
Lisa, at
6/28/2006 2:37 PM
Great shot. I love the colors!
Thanks for swinging by my blog.
Take care,
Frances
By
Frances D, at
6/28/2006 3:47 PM
Watch out! Looks like that pink seal is trying to steal your crablegs!! ;)
Great pic! Happy Wednesday, my WW is up!
By
YellowRose, at
6/28/2006 3:56 PM
I would have left a comment but I had this overwhelming craving for sea food.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
6/28/2006 4:36 PM
A very interesting post. I don't like seafood bu it does look appealing.
By
PinkCat, at
6/28/2006 5:23 PM
What a yummy meal that had to have been. Complete with a smiley stuffed worm??
By
Pixie, at
6/28/2006 5:33 PM
I so know you AREN'T having Crab Legs without me being there. Keep it up Melli-I will mail you a huge chocolate cake.
Ok, so this weekend I'm suppose to learn beer pong. I hate beer though.
By
Penrick, at
6/28/2006 5:44 PM
Ok, delete my addition to Wordless Wed.
I don't get how it works obviously. OOPS! I have been having drinks all afternoon thinking about going job hunting.
By
Penrick, at
6/28/2006 5:48 PM
I'm wondering what's in the glass, cause that little walrus looking thing, seems to be a bit tipsy maybe.
By
Anonymous, at
6/28/2006 5:53 PM
Is that you hiding behing the glass? *lol*
Looking delicious.... *drooling*
By
Anonymous, at
6/28/2006 7:13 PM
mmmmmmmm.....yummy!!! :)
By
Meira{FB}, at
6/28/2006 8:12 PM
yum yum...crabs!!! my fave! Hope youre doing well sweet friend, I've had a rough Weds and tomorrow isnt any better, we had a death in the family, and it just bogs everything down with old Itialian traditional funerals and all...but I am here! I finally got to see your WW!! thanks for visitning mine today dear friend!
By
PowersTwinB, at
6/28/2006 10:17 PM
YUMMMMMMMM!!!!! That's a great photo. Wish I was having that for dinner tonight!
Thanks for visiting.
By
Unknown, at
6/29/2006 7:58 AM
Ah, crabs... Wendy directed me here today.
By
Anonymous, at
6/29/2006 9:54 AM
That looks yummy, I participated in WW for the first time yesterday but I talked a bit so I guess it wasn't very "wordless". I'm here cause we're playing tag on Wendy's site - at the same time!! ;-)
By
Unknown, at
6/29/2006 1:29 PM
mmmm....looks good!! Great WW!!
By
momsmusings, at
6/30/2006 1:25 PM
Post a comment
<< Home