.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Monday, August 07, 2006

Away From My Desk...

Hi! This is Melli. I'm sorry... I'm away from my desk at the moment. We've gone to New York for the day to look at a college for Krysti. If you leave a message I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Thank you! And have a WONDERFUL day!

19 comment(s):

You're gonna let her go that far away? ;)

Hope you had a fabulous day in NYC

By Blogger Carmen, at 8/07/2006 8:05 AM  

Any excuse to visit the Big Apple is great!

Have a wonderful time...and I hope the college is worthy of your Krysti!

By Blogger Kukka-Maria, at 8/07/2006 8:33 AM  

Two of my three live around NYC. Baby Girl just got her Masters from University of Long Island. Hillary Clinton was their commencement speaker.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 8/07/2006 8:55 AM  

Have a super fantastic trip!! Like I said in my email......pics, we want PICS!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/07/2006 9:02 AM  

Holy moly!! NY?! Wow... keep me posted!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8/07/2006 9:19 AM  

Oh, have fun and drive careful.
Can't wait to hear all about it!

By Blogger PJ, at 8/07/2006 12:45 PM  

Peep! Hi, Melli. This is mar. Hope you are having a good time and tell us about it when you get back. Yes, and drive carefully. Bye, sweetie. Peeep!

By Blogger MaR, at 8/07/2006 3:25 PM  

Have a great day looking! My mom dreaded toting me around to campus'-- I just dreaded she had to come with me, LOL! ;)

By Blogger Melzie, at 8/07/2006 3:48 PM  

WOW! What fun! Have a blast!

By Blogger Lisa, at 8/07/2006 5:34 PM  

LMAO! Have a wonderful trip, if your in the city stay safe!

Your in my home state! It's not as bad as people think, really!

By Blogger Meira{FB}, at 8/07/2006 5:44 PM  

LOL that was a cute way to relay the fact that you cant be with us today :)

By Blogger Samantha, at 8/07/2006 11:48 PM  

Hope you have / had a great time. I have always wanted to visit NY for as long as I can remember!

By Blogger Bobkat, at 8/08/2006 5:50 AM  

Oh that has to be a fun day trip! Hope you guys had a great time!

By Blogger Pixie, at 8/08/2006 10:50 AM  

Hope your feet are feeling better Hon!
*S*

By Blogger LibertyBelle, at 8/08/2006 12:25 PM  

You are not that far from me....ugh!! I could have taken the bus down to meet you.

I hope you enjoyed the day

By Blogger Penrick, at 8/08/2006 6:59 PM  

Have a safe trip, hope you find what you are looking for :)

By Blogger WendyWings, at 8/08/2006 7:10 PM  

Did you say how long you'd be gone???

Time to come back, I miss ya!

By Blogger Meira{FB}, at 8/08/2006 7:28 PM  

Hi Melli,
Hope your trip was wonderful! Maybe a post to tell us about it so the rest of us can live the glamorous travelling live vicariously?
Andrew

By Blogger Andrew McAllister, at 8/08/2006 9:11 PM  

Penny -- NEXT TIME! I'll be sure to give you advance warning!

By Blogger Melli, at 8/09/2006 11:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home