.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wordless Wednesday -- Hat Parade!!!



Labels:

26 comment(s):

Girl you are stylin' with that hat!!

Happy WW! Mine's up!

By Blogger YellowRose, at 3/27/2007 10:09 PM  

Wow! THAT is what I call a Spring Hat!!!! Wonderful Mellicious!!!!

this is going to be soooo tough for this judge... I'm all sweaty!

Are you gonna hug us, it looks like it, so:

((hugs back))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/27/2007 10:35 PM  

You rook marvelous dahling! Big hugs back at ya! Now you're all set for Easter!

By Blogger Irish Church Lady :), at 3/27/2007 11:17 PM  

You can certainly lead the Easter parade in that hat!

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 3/27/2007 11:22 PM  

Love the hat and congratulations on all the weight loss. It's a tough thing to do...

By Blogger Sandee, at 3/27/2007 11:26 PM  

How lovely! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/27/2007 11:42 PM  

It's simply dashing Melli! Bravo! I have my submission up too - i hope you enjoy it! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2007 12:05 AM  

Its a pretty easter bonnet with all the frills upon it! great pictures! My WW is up!

By Blogger Michelle, at 3/28/2007 12:07 AM  

You are a thing of beauty, Melli!!!!!

By Blogger Jennifer, at 3/28/2007 12:46 AM  

You look absolutely great and ready to go with me (after the cruise of course) to Mr. Bushs reception in the White House to make Laura jalous ! I wear an "Ascott" hat too !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 3/28/2007 12:56 AM  

Great hat!
Happy Wednesday.

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 3/28/2007 5:44 AM  

In her Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it.... Ready for the Easter Parade. Cute!

Come see my unusual shot on My Photo Blog.

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/28/2007 7:27 AM  

Awesome, I love it! That's a good hat for Hawai'i. It would really keep the sun from your face.

I'm up too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2007 9:03 AM  

GORGEOUS...Dahling!!! I love these pics...you look so "spring" next to trees that haven't yet discovered that it IS a new season. I think it sends the message to the rest of nature: "Time to WAKE UP!" Have a great day.

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 3/28/2007 9:37 AM  

Is your hat made of glass? It reminds me of when you were posting about the glass museum art works. Super cool! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2007 10:17 AM  

Is it the Easter Parade already?
You look spring-splendid!
Take care,
Frances

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2007 12:25 PM  

I've never been able to pull off wearing a hat but YOU look fantastic in one!! Love that blue but best of all I love that smile :)

Have a wonderful day!

By Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused, at 3/28/2007 12:50 PM  

Your just tooo cute Melli:-). I love the hat!!!.
Happy WW

By Blogger Angela, at 3/28/2007 1:08 PM  

WOO HOO, you go girl. You look FAB!!

By Blogger Jane, at 3/28/2007 1:49 PM  

Wonderful hat and a lovely job modeling it!
Mine is up too:-)

By Blogger RennyBA, at 3/28/2007 3:23 PM  

"In your Easter bonnet, with all the frilles upon it, Melli will be the sweetest in the Easter parade"...wow..I kept this picture of you!! What a WW picture for today!! smile...Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 3/28/2007 4:04 PM  

Melli -- you do hats with style and flair. This one is delish!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2007 4:30 PM  

Is that your new Easter dress and hat? I love it :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/28/2007 6:32 PM  

You impress me. Really. I'm wordless, as ashy as I am. Top entry;))

By Blogger TorAa, at 3/28/2007 10:19 PM  

You look great in hats! Do you wear non-digital hats?

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/28/2007 11:14 PM  

Oh la laaaaa, Madame Melli! I fell HAT over feet in love ;-)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/29/2007 1:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home