UNBelievable! ... and Outrageous...
Y'all know I do NOT normally comment on ANYthing in the media... but this time, I just have to. The young man to the left is rapper 50 Cent... who I happen to not care for even 1 iota! He is foul and repulsive in MY opinion. However... the mother of his 10 year old child has dragged his multi-multi-million dollar butt back in to court this week because SHE says that the $25,000.00 he pays her each month for child support is not enough!!! Ya know what I think? I think if SHE can't make raising a child work on $25,000 a month, then maybe it's time to let the father have custody!!! Sorry. I've been a single mom before.... and I made it work on FAR less! I've got NO sympathy and I hope the judge tosses her out on her ear!







8 comment(s):
That is simply repulsive! I wonder just how much of that money his 10 yo sees? And how much simply goes to her? And I think about the number of single Moms out there doing it on FAR LESS than 25,000 a YEAR much less a MONTH!
Susan
By
Susan, at
6/23/2007 1:50 PM
I could have raised all of my 3 kids on less than that...I did !! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
6/23/2007 3:09 PM
I was a single Mom,too! After the kids' Dad married again,I raised my kiddo's on so little!!! They all turned out to be fine adults and I am proud to be their Mom! This REALLY pushed a button with me so I had better sign off and not keep going on and on!
Grams
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
6/23/2007 4:11 PM
WOW! I know $25,000 isn't what it used to be...BUT....Well, I wish her good luck!
By
OldLady Of The Hills, at
6/23/2007 5:02 PM
It's disgusting, some women just can't get enough and have no pride at all !
By
Ingrid, at
6/24/2007 12:07 AM
I agree - and I can't understand why so many kids from loving families even buy this music to make this guy rich in the first place. I can't find out what they relate to. I think too many young kids just jump on the wagon, and we also thank the music industry for that.
*sigh*
By
LibertyBelle, at
6/24/2007 5:03 AM
And I sit here wondering how many single mothers there are currently trying to raise their kids on $25,000.00 per YEAR. This is a crazy world.
By
Anonymous, at
6/24/2007 8:39 AM
That's pretty crazy - I agree. Families of five live on less then that a year in some places!
By
Unknown, at
6/25/2007 9:41 AM
Post a comment
<< Home