I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
I can see that you don't look wet so you must have posed for the picture BUTTTTT.....knowing you I would not have been at all surprised IF you did go through the care wash by hiding somehow. My hubby wanted to know if you did do that. I said that nothing would surprise me....He just sat and shook his head. He is ready for you and Daisy to come...He says he is leaving...ha!! Sandy
13 comment(s):
Gosh, I wonder what the story is behind this picture? Did you actually go through the car wash?
By
Lazy Daisy, at
7/11/2007 11:04 AM
LOL! what a great picture.
Looks like you are making a great escape.
Love the sign.
Thanks for visiting.
Frances
By
Anonymous, at
7/11/2007 11:13 AM
How did you manage to get rid of this?
A fantastic capture
By
TorAa, at
7/11/2007 11:48 AM
What a fun picture!
By
Anonymous, at
7/11/2007 11:52 AM
HA!! Did you get wet?????
I've got a pic up today!
By
Unknown, at
7/11/2007 1:12 PM
You are one fun loving,lady!!:)
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
7/11/2007 2:23 PM
LOL! WHAT are you doing?! Crazy lady...
Happy WW Aunti M!
By
Unknown, at
7/11/2007 2:43 PM
I can see that you don't look wet so you must have posed for the picture BUTTTTT.....knowing you I would not have been at all surprised IF you did go through the care wash by hiding somehow. My hubby wanted to know if you did do that. I said that nothing would surprise me....He just sat and shook his head. He is ready for you and Daisy to come...He says he is leaving...ha!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
7/11/2007 3:04 PM
That's the cleanest car I've ever seen!
Btw: Welcome over for a blog gathering in Sweden:-)
By
Anonymous, at
7/11/2007 7:22 PM
I have seen that picture on Daisy's blog and thought I should do the same that would change a little my usual showers !
By
Ingrid, at
7/12/2007 1:33 AM
Judging by your hair-do, you didn't opt for the hot wax.
By
Anonymous, at
7/12/2007 1:50 AM
You went all the way to the Carribbean for a car wash?
By
Unknown, at
7/12/2007 6:54 AM
LOL Great pic!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
7/12/2007 8:15 AM
Post a comment
<< Home