.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Feast #150 - WOW!

ONE WEEK til I visit the Laziest Daisy!!!
Whooo hooo!



Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
Three! A cross necklace, my wedding ring, and my watch.

Soup

What is your favorite instrumental song?
I couldn't possibly choose one. I think most instrumental music is beautiful... I love Tchaikovsky... I love Henri Mancini... and everything inbetween!

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
LOL! My REAL preference is NO last name! Ahhhhh... let's see... Poppins! Mary Poppins! I like her last name!

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.

ROFLMBO! Pick one! ANY one! I haven't seen ANY of them!!!

Dessert

Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me DROOL like a Boston Creme Donut!!!


I am off to work NOW... but I YAM coming visiting this afternoon!!! Daggone it... I YAM!


Labels:

15 comment(s):

Very interesting list of movies you have seen ! I don't go very often to the movies, don't even remember when I have been in one last time. Usually it is when a friend asks me to come with her. Mr. Gattino too he never goes but he has TV !

I spent 10 days with my girlfriend in Paris helping her to fix her new appartment after her divorce. I can tell you what aggressive and unpolite people they are when you live amongst them and you are not a tourist ! They shout to each other all the time, and I don't talk about shops ! the personnel is just impossible. I have never experienced that in another city.

By Blogger Ingrid, at 6/29/2007 6:31 AM  

Thank you!! I LOVE your blog!!!!! And Philippians 4:13. I got baptized this past October!! I have been so happy about it and am glad to find others who are so on fire for him as well.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2007 6:33 AM  

Hello Melli,
Thanks for having us over.
Great soup, but you excelled on the salad!And I am all for the dessert!
Mind if I stay a bit longer?

By Blogger Irene, at 6/29/2007 6:51 AM  

I picked Tchaikovsky too! Very nice music.

Take care,
Connie
My feast is up.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2007 7:02 AM  

Oh.....*gulping*...mouth watering here. Did someone mention donuts?

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 6/29/2007 7:22 AM  

No donuts here anymore but sounds great non the less!! Nice to see your Feast this morning. Mine is up!! I did not get that job at Curves. It got filled while I was in Illinois. Oh well...next time I guess. Hope your day is GREAT..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 6/29/2007 8:14 AM  

oohhh .... am drooling over your dessert!! :)
great feast!

By Blogger maiylah, at 6/29/2007 9:08 AM  

Donuts? how can you mention them....drool drool drool. I love Paris :)
Happy Friday

By Blogger Susanna, at 6/29/2007 9:14 AM  

You always have such enjoyable feasts. :) Donuts make me drool, too -- especially now when I am supposed to be trying to diet.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2007 9:23 AM  

Mary Poppins is a good name!! awesome feast answers! have a wonderful Friday.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2007 9:44 AM  

YUMMY! Save me a donut...PLEASE!!!

By Blogger Jane, at 6/29/2007 10:16 AM  

Hmmmmm, Ive never had that dessert. Sounds yummy!! Happy FF.

By Blogger Lori, at 6/29/2007 11:32 AM  

Donuts, oh my!! How good they are! but I can't have them very often!
but when I do, I sure do love them!!!
Grams

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 6/29/2007 2:39 PM  

Oh you - you've given such great answers. Really, I love them

Have wonderful end of the week

By Blogger TorAa, at 6/29/2007 8:41 PM  

Great feast, Melli! Thanks again for teaching me how to COUNT yesterday. I laughed so hard I almost spit my drink. I love your choice for a last name. When DH and I were dating I made him watch that movie cause I couldn't believe someone in our generation had never seen it. I'm not sure he appreciated it...but if he was going to marry me, knowing Poppins was a MUST.

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 6/29/2007 10:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home