.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Monday, September 24, 2007

There Was A Little Girl... And She Had a Little Curl...

Or many, many....

Is this a beautiful little girl or what???
Am I a prejudiced Nana?
Do ya THINK?
(I think I'm just gonna MELT from that smile!)
Oh COME ON November!!!

Labels:

19 comment(s):

She's beautiful Melli, just beautiful. She's going to have the whole family wrapped around her little finger.

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/24/2007 10:32 PM  

She is beautiful

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/24/2007 10:46 PM  

Oh GOODNESS!! You want I should just jump in the car and go get her for you now?? What a DOLL BABY!!
You may be prejudiced, but you get no argument from me...she's absolutely gorgeous! :)

By Blogger Jennifer, at 9/25/2007 12:05 AM  

Look at the light in her eyes! This is a beautiful child!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/25/2007 3:10 AM  

She doesn't have red hair but she is a beautiful little girl!!! love her high cheek bones and those eyes, look at her, awwwww!!!

By Blogger MaR, at 9/25/2007 3:51 AM  

Those cheeks are just so...SQUEEZY! She's adorable and no, I don't think you're prejudice one bit. She's adorable.

I think you must visit my place in the mornings before I post...I don't know.

Have a great day.

:-) Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 9/25/2007 8:18 AM  

Good morning Melli,You are so excited and I can not blame you....Lucy is the cutest girl with all of her curls and big smile.You will spend every minute loving and hugging her.....
I want to send her a little homecoming gift ..what size does she wear... Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 9/25/2007 8:40 AM  

Melli, she is just yummy! What a precious face and that smile will certainly melt anyone's heart. I know you are counting the days. All your blogging friends are counting right along with you!!!
Check out my new Zoe pictures!!!

By Blogger Jane, at 9/25/2007 10:05 AM  

You biased? Say it ain't so! Wow, what a beautiful girl and that smile could melt a heart of stone...no wonder you're a giant pile of Goo! Hope November comes quickly!

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 9/25/2007 10:08 AM  

Oh Goodness, Melli...she is just darling!! why wouldn't anyone want that darling little girl!! She is going to brighten up your family so much!! What a great gift for everyone!! She is just darling!! I am so happy for you....
Sandy....

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 9/25/2007 11:02 AM  

Melli, if this girl keeps her smile and face for the next 20 years, she will look like Angelina Jolie and you have to buy some pittbulls, and rothweilers, put traps and an electric wire fence around your house to keep the males outside !! Wow, what a beautiful little girl !
Slowly, slowly I work myself through the not answered comments because of this internet connection catastrophe in Italy ! I still have to read what all had happened in the Cyber Cruise.

By Blogger Ingrid, at 9/25/2007 11:36 AM  

She is so beautiful and what a Smile!! It will light up a room!!
She will light up your whole family
and she will be so loved!!

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 9/25/2007 2:39 PM  

Melli I thought she was adorable and on my post I linked you to mine and I am sending everyone over here to see your beautiful little girl!! I hope this is ok!!

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 9/25/2007 3:54 PM  

Look at that adorable smile! How precious!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/25/2007 7:02 PM  

She is beautiful! Love her curls, her eyes and her smile.

By Blogger Twisted Cinderella, at 9/25/2007 8:19 PM  

Oh, oh, that is a heartbreaker later on! The boys are gonna crowd around her!

Soooo adorable!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/26/2007 10:18 AM  

She's so pretty. I love her smile and adorable cheeks.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 9/28/2007 9:30 AM  

Goregous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I just hope one day I can have one too (grandchild, that is).

By Blogger A., at 9/28/2007 2:48 PM  

She is just gorgeous!

By Blogger Jackie, at 9/28/2007 10:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home