.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Project Looking Through -- Day 3 (finally - caught up!)


A long skinny (really skinny!) ally in Annapolis --
I could look allllll the way through!

Project Looking Through originated with Mark,
who claims to have a Regular Life.


Labels:

4 comment(s):

Hi,

I like this long ally- and your other PLT's too! :)

This project is fun!! :)


Junie

By Blogger JunieRose2005, at 4/19/2008 10:03 PM  

I like all of your entries for PLT. Thanks for joining in the fun, and for maintaining the connection back to my site.

By Blogger Mark, at 4/19/2008 10:45 PM  

Is this a rerun? This is familiar, but it doesn't mean I saw it here.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/19/2008 11:42 PM  

I am disappointed ! I expected you looking through a keyhole !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 4/20/2008 1:05 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home