.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Alphabet Challenge - Letter "T"....

The Alphabet Photo Challenge is being sponsored by
Quilly at Quilly's Pacific Paradise.


"T" is for ... Textile Teddy's

*shrug*
I was "s" rich and "t" poor...
(well... I could have shown you my 12 pulled Teeth!)
*nods*

I've got notta for "U" -- so I'm off in search of...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Soooooo yea... AC Man came yesterday! He doesn't think the odor is coming from the ducts because it ONLY smells in our closet -- and not from any OTHER ducts. Sooooo... it is still possible that the ONE duct has some water in it -- but if that's the case it means a roof leak! OY!

So the other good news is... the heat pump is not "fixable"... actually it's not the pump - it's the air handler. The whole unit needs to be replaced... as well as some of the duct that will be destroyed getting the unit in and out. Of course, the sales guy (yea... AC Man II) told Dennis (us) that we REALLY should replace the outside unit as well as the air handler, because in 2010 the Clean Air Act goes into effect regarding heat pumps and then if the outside unit breaks down and has to be replaced the air handler will have to be replaced AGAIN as well! (because they won't match up with each other anymore...) My man is very frugal though, and so he says we'll cross that road when we get to it. I hope like CRAZY that outside unit lasts another 25 years!!! (well... at least 10!) I don't want to have to come back here in a year or two and tell you what Hubby is saying if it breaks down earlier! You're not gettin' the whOle story right now as it is! LOL!

So, today I'm off to the dentist -- step 2 of the New & Improved permanent denture assembly. Oh boy! If I'm verrrrrry lucky I should actually have my new teeth by the end of June! But I'm not actually counting on that!!! LOL!


Labels:

14 comment(s):

Awww, textile teddy's, terrific!!
they are very, very sweet.

Hope you:
a)find a picture for "U", meaning for us :)
b)solve that problem soon...and at a minimal expenditure
c)everything goes well at the dentist's. Wait: do you have temporary teeth now?? it sounded like that
d)have a nice tuesday!
and:
e)Hey: T is for Tuesday!!
f)I am alphabet-damaged, lol!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/20/2008 3:02 AM  

Love, love, love the teddies!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/20/2008 3:44 AM  

I've always love Teddy bears you get my award for the cuddliest picture of the day.
Hope you isolate the odor without having to get a new roof.

By Blogger Dr.John, at 5/20/2008 7:18 AM  

Aw, what cute teddies! Cute bench, too!

Hope everything goes well with your teeth (you kept the pulled ones?) and with all that's involved with the AC and leak and musty smell.

U words....umbrella? Uncle? Ukulele? Underwear (no, let's not go there.....)...Underwater?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/20/2008 8:07 AM  

Great thought for T. Cute picture today.

By Blogger Robert, at 5/20/2008 8:41 AM  

Ah thesee Teddies are cute ! when I think that I have got ALL stuffed animals as a child but never a Teddy bear ! That's why I am such a frustrated woman because of my childhood toys !
Your house sound to be in a full catastrophe period, Dennis should look a little further then his nose, lol ! Sometimes saving money can be VERY expensive !

PS for the first time since a while your "Mood" picture has the mouth closed, that's good because each time I had to yawn when the mouth was open !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 5/20/2008 9:42 AM  

I used to collect teddies - when we moved I gave a lot away in a down-sizing effort!
Wonderful "t" photo!
Hope your dentist appointment goes well!
Good news and no so good with the odor I see - I love your sense of humor through it all!

By Blogger Carletta, at 5/20/2008 12:43 PM  

teddy bears - great!

and best wishes for your other stuff!

By Blogger juliana, at 5/20/2008 2:42 PM  

Awww...I'm lovin' your Alphabet Challenge.

So sorry to hear about the AC trouble. What a pain in the neck! It's like you can't win for losing.

By Blogger Susan, at 5/20/2008 2:47 PM  

Cute bears. I have to search for a U picture as well.

By Blogger Minkydo, at 5/20/2008 6:32 PM  

You could have taken a picture of your air conditioner and titled it "trouble"- hope you don't end up having to have the whole thing replaced- what a pain.

By Blogger Cindy, at 5/20/2008 6:35 PM  

You are getting to the hard part of this little alphabet game...I am so glad that you did not show us your teeth!! Smiling. Daisy and mr. Wonderful are out again tonight trying to see as MANY people as they can see. They are going to be pooped when they finally get back home. We had a fun time today as you saw..tomorrow is the TEA ROOM!! Daisy is going to buy a lace parasole. SAndy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 5/20/2008 7:45 PM  

Terrific Teddies!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2008 5:40 AM  

Totally cute!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2008 5:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home