Reflect THIS!!! ... and ... I'm a Font!
REFLECT THIS!!!
Day 4
Day 4
So, I'm toolin' down the road to the mall yesterday and Krysti was following me in her car because at some point we were going to part ways... So anyway, we stop at this stop light and I look over and there's this big ol' ... BIG OL' shiny red dump truck -- with BIG OL' shiny wheels! And I glance at the wheels, and suuuuuure enough - MY car is reflected in them! I was sO excited I just knew I'd never get my camera out of my purse and opened and focused and and and ... but I did! I got the shot! I GOT THE SHOT!!! (did you hear me? I GOT the shot!) And then the light turned green! And I hoped ALL day that it was IN focus! And it was! You can BIG it! Go ahead! Ohhhh it really is the LITTLE things in life that make us SO happy! I can hear God gigglin' over my shear JOY from this moment!******************************
And then I found another one of these silly little quiz thingamajigs over at Barbara H's place ... and I had to take it...
... of course ...
But THIS one hit the nail on the head!
THIS could not be MORE right if all my friends got
together and wrote it themselves!
So... What FONT am I?
And then I found another one of these silly little quiz thingamajigs over at Barbara H's place ... and I had to take it...
... of course ...
But THIS one hit the nail on the head!
THIS could not be MORE right if all my friends got
together and wrote it themselves!
So... What FONT am I?
You Are Comic Sans |
![]() You are a nothing but a big goofball. You're quite playful and fun! You're widely known for your zany personality and your vivacious attitude. To say that you stand out in a crowd would be a definite understatement. Remember that you are overwhelming at times and that people appreciate you best in small doses. True that! |
Labels: Reflections








20 comment(s):
That is a really cool reflection shot!
I don't know about overwhelming, but the rest of the font description fits you to a "T"!
By
Anonymous, at
8/20/2008 1:46 AM
Melli, you outdid yourself!!!! what a great shot and achieved through a single one, excellent!!
You Are Impact
You are very unique and quite striking. You are forceful and aggressive.
You never go unnoticed, and people recognize your power instantly.
While you make your presence known, your message is a bit fuzzy.
You are not the easiest person to understand, and you're not one for details.
I guess I should work on my (lacking) writing skills!!
By
Anonymous, at
8/20/2008 2:06 AM
Melli, I love this shot and you are wonderful, too! I went out looking to do something similar today (on foot, OC had the car) and didn't find a single shiny hubcap in our entire parking lot. Lots of spoked jobs, but no way to get a decent reflection. Blah.
You are Palatino.
You consider yourself to be creative and artistic.
And you'd like everyone else to know it!
You take design and aesthetics seriously.
You like everything in your life to be unique and beautiful - but never gaudy!
By
Anonymous, at
8/20/2008 4:35 AM
Bowing to you coolness factor. I love it when a plan comes together. I appreciate you in large doses. Isn't that your favorite font in real life? Hope you realize that you reflect His image all the time. Love ya babe!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
8/20/2008 7:20 AM
Great picture!!
I'm Palatino.
xo
LBC
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
8/20/2008 7:34 AM
That's a great reflection shot Melli. You packed so much into a small space or rather the reflection did.
By
Carver, at
8/20/2008 8:46 AM
I'm impressed with your shot!
Have a favor to ask you. Guess what? I'm going to self-publish my book. You know, the one you read and liked? :) I was wondering if, when it's up on Amazon, if you wouldn't mind leaving a review for me. :) I'll let you know when it's up there.
Like Mar, I am IMPACT!
By
Carmen, at
8/20/2008 9:58 AM
And I'll bet you got a Ruby Red picture to boot. ;) Love the hubcap shot.
The wallpaper...well, that is the only wallpaper left in the house. I really liked it when I bought it and still do. I even found fabric to make the shower curtain that is very like it.
Now I must go see which font I am.
By
Amber Star, at
8/20/2008 10:14 AM
Great reflection is a snazzy wheel cap! I'm afraid to find out what font I am! :)
By
maryt/theteach, at
8/20/2008 10:32 AM
MELLI - this is grand!!
One shot wonder!
That was a good find.
I'll have to check out what font I am. What font I am? :)Who comes up with these!!!!
By
Carletta, at
8/20/2008 1:42 PM
Hey that was totally cool that you thought so fast and got the shot! Perfect!
By
Anonymous, at
8/20/2008 1:52 PM
ohhh... this is a terrific shot, melli - well done! i'm almost envious!
as for the quiz... it says i'm IMPACT:-
You are very unique and quite striking. You are forceful and aggressive.
You never go unnoticed, and people recognize your power instantly.
While you make your presence known, your message is a bit fuzzy.
You are not the easiest person to understand, and you're not one for details.
By
juliana, at
8/20/2008 5:40 PM
I ended up with Comic Sans as well. That just shows how wrong it can be. I am the mist serious person that I know. How can I be Comic Sans. If I was to believe them I would have to make my cfomments smallewr because I would be better in small doses. Please! Six questions just can't define people as complex as you and I. They need at least thirty questions.
By
Dr.John, at
8/20/2008 6:55 PM
Woops! I got so carried away I forgot to say that was a great hubcap picture. I would try that by I won't let the dragons leave the yard.
By
Dr.John, at
8/20/2008 6:56 PM
What a cool shot!!
I did the test to and I was the same as you!! No wonder I think you are so funny and just love to read what you write even your comments, it makes me laugh! And some days we sure need that! Love and hugs, Grams
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
8/20/2008 9:12 PM
That's a different kind of self-portrait. Interesting shot there. I'm getting all kinds of ideas from this challenge.
Like this...
By
Mojo, at
8/20/2008 11:09 PM
That's a nice shot ! I realized that cars are very good reflectors !
I was yesterday at my goat meeting (my 2 friends with the same astro sign as me) that's why I missed this reflection !
By
Ingrid, at
8/21/2008 12:28 AM
This reflection is definitely a Divine Gift. Everything coming together for you like that. Incredible. You done good, kid. Haha.
By
Anonymous, at
8/21/2008 3:29 PM
Whoof!! Way too perfect, arf arf arf.
By
Anonymous, at
8/21/2008 3:31 PM
Great reflection shots! I haven't been around long, but long enough to find out, you are a hoot! Love your stories!
By
Anonymous, at
8/22/2008 1:56 PM
Post a comment
<< Home