.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Words that begin with "D" ....




Amanda and I have been "Discussing" her 52 week plan - in terms of "Diet". See? I HATE that "D" word! I'm finding it "Disturbing".... she's finding ME disgusting! MY favorite foods are cheese, milk and butter... in that order. Amanda says my worst enemies are... BUTTER, Cheese and Milk... in that order! I'm holdin' on to my hat! I think it's going to be a loooooong 52 weeks!

9 comment(s):

Maybe you can get some of those little string cheese snacks, just as a treat to help with the cravings.

By Blogger PJ, at 2/15/2006 5:19 PM  

pj..that's a good idea! Milk is not bad if you go to the fat free or at least 1%. You need the calcium. :) Hang in there and we can suffer together ok?

By Blogger Moogie, at 2/15/2006 6:33 PM  

I heard that the butter fat is better for you than the stuff in margarine!! In other words......I opt for the butter. But, HEY!! You'd better follow Amanda's plan. *chanting* Go Mell-l-l-l-i, Go Mell-l-l-l-i!!

Don't get me started on that 'artifical stuff called low fat cheese!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/16/2006 9:08 AM  

Ahhh see!!! Amanda doesn't believe me about the butter! I heard that report too!!! And yup... she wants me to eat "fakey" cheese... ewwwww.... :(

By Blogger Melli, at 2/16/2006 9:28 AM  

I'm with PJ - the low fat string cheese is awesome at giving you the taste you want and being a healthy snack too. Low fat milk, yes, and I'd opt for something other then butter myself. I can't believe it's not butter is good, as is Brumble(sp?) & Brown Yogurt spread (that's what I use). I'm sorry she wants you to cut it all out - I think you can CHANGE the types you eat, and still enjoy those foods.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/17/2006 9:56 AM  

*spitz razberries at j!* She doesn't say I have to cut it all out... she SAYS I have to switch to low fat cheese... YUK! :P ANY cheese connesieur can tell you that LOW FAT cheese ISN'T cheese! LOL! But... we will survive... I would rather have NO cheese than eat crap cheese. So I'll probably just "treat" myself on occassion to SINFULLY good cheese... ;)

By Blogger Melli, at 2/17/2006 3:06 PM  

I soooooo agree with you there Melli!! I would rather have NO cheese MOST of the time, than to have the NOT REAL cheese all the time. Have you ever had an enchilada with the low fat cheese....pretty pitiful!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/17/2006 4:36 PM  

LOL! No spitting, please! ;) Well I have almost always ate low-fat cheese, as I'm not a big dairy person, so I don't see the problem. I think you're right on to just splurge every now and again, so you don't feel deprived.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/18/2006 12:45 PM  

Have we joined a gym yet? I have missed it these past 2 weeks and as soon as I can walk without cough, I am right back there. It gives me energy for the whole day.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/20/2006 9:25 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home