.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Weigh - In....

Well, this morning the scale was feeling friendly. It says I'm at 255.9 - which brings it about into agreeance (is that a word?) with what the doctors scale said LAST week! LOL!

Exercise has been great this week! I'm doing really well with adding minutes at level 3 pedaling, I swam about 10 olympic sized laps on Sunday, and have increased my numbers with leg lifts -- it's really helping my belly FEEL thinner - even though it's not really "visible" yet! Soon though! Verrrrrrry soon, I think!

I'm not working today, so I'm not weighing at school. We'll catch up with the Big Losers next Friday!


Labels: ,

4 comment(s):

It's been two months and you are still going strong. You are commited!! I love it! I read your blog almost daily and love following along - even though I'm far away, it makes me feel like we're chatting daily. :)

Keep up the good work!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/28/2006 11:40 AM  

Yea.... I am! I have to be or I'd never get there! It's a long way to go -- and it "seems" like it goes sooooo slow... so sometimes I have to step back and remind myself that it HAS only been 2 months and that I HAVE lost 22 pounds and that it IS going JUST the way it's supposed to be! :) Amanda does a good job of reeling me back and reminding me of these things too! (and of making sure I reward myself from time to time!) LOL! (she LIKES the reward parts!)

By Blogger Melli, at 4/28/2006 12:01 PM  

Oh Melli......this entry is just super! I'm so happy and can I say?---proud of your stamina and determination! Keep going the way you are. This is just way cool!!!

HIGH 5!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/28/2006 1:46 PM  

Keep up the good work - you are my hero. I feel like you are doing it for both of us, so I will just eat this bag of chips and read about your success.

Stay strong

By Blogger Penrick, at 4/29/2006 11:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home