I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
That sure puts life into perspective for me, we are but little raindrops in this whole big world! Love this photo sweetie!!! Thanks for visiting my Blonde WW today
That sure puts life into perspective for me, we are but little raindrops in this whole big world! Love this photo sweetie!!! Thanks for visiting my Blonde WW today
27 comment(s):
*singing* It musta been raindrops falling from the sky-y-y - falling from the sky!!
This is cool.
My W W is posted.
By
Anonymous, at
6/14/2006 7:20 AM
reminds me of "skipping" rocks. Looks cool and refreshing though!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
6/14/2006 7:27 AM
Yeap rain...great shot. We really needed it here. I think we have had about 3" so far but our ground just soaks it up like a sponge. Have a great day.
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
6/14/2006 7:42 AM
Rainy weather? And I'm not even there with my bad weather curse *lol*
By
Anonymous, at
6/14/2006 8:01 AM
To me it looks like what they put in the stopglobalwarming.
My WW is up too.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
6/14/2006 8:17 AM
welcome to my world... looks like today may be nice in Seattle though.
My ww is up.
~Mary
By
Mary Horn, at
6/14/2006 8:19 AM
Nice shot, if you can't beat it, photograph it.
By
Unknown, at
6/14/2006 9:04 AM
SOMEONE'S been having fun with their camera! What a neat moment to catch a picture, good shot! ;)
My WW is up, too.
By
Chaotic Mom, at
6/14/2006 9:11 AM
Let me guess... It's been raining a lot? Great shot!
By
Anonymous, at
6/14/2006 9:12 AM
Wow, you snapped that pic at just the perfect time. :)
By
Carmen, at
6/14/2006 9:24 AM
Wow, that is perfect timing. I don't usually do that well. Great picture. My WW is up.
By
Unknown, at
6/14/2006 9:57 AM
Wow - what a great shot! So cool!!!
By
Anonymous, at
6/14/2006 10:05 AM
That sure puts life into perspective for me, we are but little raindrops in this whole big world! Love this photo sweetie!!! Thanks for visiting my Blonde WW today
By
PowersTwinB, at
6/14/2006 10:12 AM
That sure puts life into perspective for me, we are but little raindrops in this whole big world! Love this photo sweetie!!! Thanks for visiting my Blonde WW today
By
PowersTwinB, at
6/14/2006 10:13 AM
Great shot. Many thanks for dropping by my site.
By
Typed out, at
6/14/2006 10:24 AM
I just love pictures like that. Did you take it?
My WW is up!
By
CindyMae, at
6/14/2006 11:10 AM
Serene.
Thanks for sharing.
My own WW is up.
Take care,
Frances
By
Frances D, at
6/14/2006 11:27 AM
nice one! love your meme above! mine's up! ;)
By
ribbiticus, at
6/14/2006 11:39 AM
Nice ripple effect! Did ya'll get any of the Alberto rain?
By
Anonymous, at
6/14/2006 12:29 PM
Neat photo!
By
Leesa, at
6/14/2006 1:10 PM
Very cool photo! I love shots like this!
BTW: The flower on my WW is a gardenia!
Happy Wednesday!
By
YellowRose, at
6/14/2006 3:04 PM
three posts in one day and I'm just doing my WW [looks panicked]
oh, my WW is up!!
:-)
cq
By
craziequeen, at
6/14/2006 4:49 PM
rain rain go away, come again another day...
LBC
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
6/14/2006 6:28 PM
Rain drops keep fallin on my head........ man I wish! We're about to dry up & blow away!
By
Pixie, at
6/14/2006 8:08 PM
That is a really kewl pic!
By
Meira{FB}, at
6/14/2006 8:30 PM
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head....
That's a great shot!
I'm up.
By
Anonymous, at
6/14/2006 10:53 PM
Thanks for dropping by my blog! Yes, unfortunately the picture was what it represents, but I have an update now on my blog!
By
Chris Smith, at
6/15/2006 3:22 AM
Post a comment
<< Home