Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.
I SING when I CLEAN.
(and you don't want to be around for it!)
Soup
Name something you use to make your home smell good.
In winter I love to keep a pot boiling on the stove with orange rinds and cinnamon. It keeps the house smelling like I'm cooking something good! In spring & autumn I just open the windows and use fresh air! In summer I like rose scented candles.
Salad
If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?
Today? A new HOUSE! LOL! Well... okay then... maybe just a new kitchen floor!
Main Course
Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?
During the school year I spend them working. But in summer I probably spend waaaaay too many sitting at this darned computer! I'm trying hard to break this habit!
Dessert
What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
Rod Stewart singing "Some Guys Have All The Luck", and a jet going by over the house.







16 comment(s):
A new house, LOL! Great feast, mine's up as well!
By
Mama Duck, at
7/21/2006 9:49 AM
I love your soup! Your salad would make for a great meal!
By
Anonymous, at
7/21/2006 9:58 AM
Wonderful feasting!!! If you figure out a way to break this habit, let me know. It's addictive sometimes. Thanks for visiting!
By
Unknown, at
7/21/2006 10:07 AM
Love your salad answer! I could go for that one too!
By
Anonymous, at
7/21/2006 10:18 AM
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great feast!
By
Jodi, at
7/21/2006 10:37 AM
Great feast you have there. Your appetizer is really appetizing and your soup is great.
Thanks for dropping by.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
7/21/2006 10:58 AM
Gonna have to give the orange rinds and cinnamon a try! Sounds wonderfully aromatic! Like your blog!!! Thanks for dining on my feast!
By
Melanie, at
7/21/2006 11:10 AM
Cleaning and singing - how lovely! :) Have a great weekend!
By
Anonymous, at
7/21/2006 11:18 AM
oh man! now your dessert's going to be the song playing in my head for the rest of the night...my feast is up! ;)
By
ribbiticus, at
7/21/2006 11:46 AM
a new house is definitely the ticket. I should have thought of that, but my salad could cover that. :P
By
Unknown, at
7/21/2006 12:15 PM
Great feast! Mine is served too
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
7/21/2006 1:36 PM
A new house...or floors! I know the feeling!
Happy Friday!
By
Paperback Writer, at
7/21/2006 2:00 PM
Rod Stewart....sweet!!!! Happy Friday!
By
YellowRose, at
7/21/2006 4:21 PM
LOL @ your appetizer! I probably mutter instead.
By
Anonymous, at
7/21/2006 5:29 PM
Cool........ROD Stewart baby for dessert. What else could a girl ask for!
I just got back home and am trying to catch up with Friday's stuff. Been a long busy day and I'm pooped.
Your poll tho --remember I'm blond, but it asks how many 'non-computer' friends/family read your blog? If they are non-computer, how can they?
Oh, well---like I said, I'm tired. I'll come back when I've slept a few hours.
By
Anonymous, at
7/21/2006 5:48 PM
HI Melli, thanks for coming by my blog! Love your Feast! I love Rod Stewart i grew up with mum and dad listening to him, Tina Turner, Jimmy Barnes all the real rock 'n' rollers! :)
By
Anonymous, at
7/23/2006 4:32 AM
Post a comment
<< Home