I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
I am so not quick enough to catch a picture of a butterfly. Or maybe its all the kids running about that prevent me from getting such an awesome picture!
28 comment(s):
This is just so lovely, Melli! What a fantastic shot!
Mine is up.
Cheers to you and yours,
Carol
By
Unknown, at
7/12/2006 6:35 AM
Wow, how beautiful and delicate.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
7/12/2006 7:06 AM
Sooooooo beautiful! I love the colors and the butterfly, gorgeous!
I'm up.
By
Anonymous, at
7/12/2006 7:12 AM
Stunning! That is one beautiful closeup.
By
Anonymous, at
7/12/2006 7:20 AM
Oh how lovely! All the different colors are gorgeous.
By
Lisa, at
7/12/2006 7:22 AM
How lovely!!!
My Wordless is posted. (thanks for visiting)
By
Anonymous, at
7/12/2006 7:29 AM
Beautiful picture. One of God's great creations...My WW is up...not as pretty though...
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
7/12/2006 7:59 AM
That is just beautiful! You have to see mine...though not as pretty as yours! It's on My Photo Blog.
Blessings to you.
By
Unknown, at
7/12/2006 8:19 AM
Ooo! What a pretty WW to start my day! :) Thank you!
By
Unknown, at
7/12/2006 8:36 AM
Oh that is beautiful! Fabulous colors!
Thanks for sharing! Mine's up too.
By
Anonymous, at
7/12/2006 8:39 AM
Oh - this is a wonderful picture. Thank you so much for sharing...
Happy Wednesday.
By
Anonymous, at
7/12/2006 8:49 AM
Lovely butterfly and picture. Is that your garden?
My WW is up.
By
Lynn, at
7/12/2006 8:57 AM
Oh! This is a real beauty!
My WW is up too. Happy Wednesday!
By
Viamarie, at
7/12/2006 9:16 AM
That's beautiful!
My WW is up, too.
By
Just Nancy, at
7/12/2006 10:40 AM
Oh, Melli that is beautiful!
By
PJ, at
7/12/2006 10:55 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhh how pretty! I hardly ever see butterflies in our area like that. Love seeing nature shots.
My WW is up. Have an awesome day! :-)
By
Pixie, at
7/12/2006 10:59 AM
Such beautiful flowers. Photo is perfect. Looks like photo from a magazine.
By
FRIDAY'S CHILD, at
7/12/2006 11:00 AM
What a beautiful photo. The detail is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing.
By
Lisa, at
7/12/2006 11:38 AM
Beautiful Pic:-). The suculents are just gorgeous..
By
Angela, at
7/12/2006 11:45 AM
I am so not quick enough to catch a picture of a butterfly. Or maybe its all the kids running about that prevent me from getting such an awesome picture!
By
Michelle, at
7/12/2006 11:47 AM
That is BEAUTIFUL did you take that! happy WW!
By
Heather/SHTEZQ, at
7/12/2006 11:55 AM
Love your photo! So beautiful!!!
I'm playing too!!!
Hugs!!!
By
Anonymous, at
7/12/2006 1:43 PM
Beauitful...you had to be very still to get that shot!!!
Happy Wednesday!
By
YellowRose, at
7/12/2006 4:04 PM
..so pretty I can almost take in their fragrance.
By
yoo hoo, at
7/12/2006 5:58 PM
That is just precious! Butterfly's are so hard to photograh!
By
Meira{FB}, at
7/12/2006 8:37 PM
So pretty!
By
Unknown, at
7/12/2006 9:59 PM
I love butterflies, Melli, and that one is beautiful :)
By
Jennifer, at
7/13/2006 1:48 PM
What a beautiful photo. I just adore butterflys!!! Thanks for your comments!
By
Butterfly Mama, at
7/13/2006 4:47 PM
Post a comment
<< Home