.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Monday, July 03, 2006

I WON AGAIN!!!


This is a little bit toooooo incredible! I won the photo contest over at TNChick's place for the month of July! I can hardly believe it! Her darlin' little daughter drew MY number out of the bucket! (she video taped it - and it's real cute!)

Thank you SOOOOO much TNChick! This was a VERY fun contest! And congrats to all the other entrants too - because they all took some great pics for the theme! Very fun! Very very fun!

6 comment(s):

You had some very nice pictures, too! I'll get you some goodies in the mail, soon! =)

By Blogger -tnchick-, at 7/03/2006 6:28 PM  

Congratulations!!! I thought your pictures were really good, and I especially liked the r/w/b/ seahorse! And the fireworks, too!

Enjoy your winnings! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/03/2006 8:32 PM  

Way to go, Melli...Yours was my favorite and I am so happy that your entry was drawn by TNChick.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/03/2006 10:25 PM  

Congratulations you are on a roll ( kinda makes up for not existing for the blog olympics event LOL )

By Blogger WendyWings, at 7/03/2006 10:55 PM  

I just saw this - and your picture. Love the seahorse.

Congrats.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/04/2006 6:36 AM  

congrats, congrats! it is YOUR month it seems!

By Blogger MaR, at 7/04/2006 2:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home