.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt - Automobiles


PS Hunt

Grab the Photo Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.





My daughter in our little "rental car" on vacation last year!
(well... we rented it for an hour or two!)


21 comment(s):

Congrats on winning the casting call!!!

By Blogger Pink Chihuahua Princess, at 7/01/2006 9:13 AM  

Lovely little car! mine is also tiny :) Happy saturday!!!

By Blogger MaR, at 7/01/2006 9:17 AM  

How fun!!!

Have a great weekend!

By Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused, at 7/01/2006 9:30 AM  

Awww that's sweet. Love the colors too, all bright and cheerful :=)

Thnx for visiting mine,
Mandy

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/01/2006 9:36 AM  

Looks like a golf cart! Great shot. Good choice.

By Blogger michele, at 7/01/2006 9:40 AM  

Hahaha. Cute! Doesn't look like it has air conditioning or winter tires. Not really an all-season car, is it?

My photo is posted (on my "museum of me" blog).

By Blogger Philosophical Karen, at 7/01/2006 9:45 AM  

I love it. Like a golf cart I drive now and then.

WARNING: Mine is posted.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/01/2006 9:49 AM  

That is so cute!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/01/2006 10:04 AM  

That's a very cute car... I can only imagine what the drive thru people were thinking.

By Blogger Never That Easy, at 7/01/2006 10:41 AM  

Awwww. How cute. Some how I can picture you driving that car Melli. Come see what I found in a local parking lot.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 7/01/2006 10:54 AM  

This is really cute! I wouldn't mind owning one of these myself to cruise around my neighborhood.

Mine is also up.

Cheers,
Carol

By Blogger Unknown, at 7/01/2006 11:02 AM  

I don't know how to drive but I want one too!
Love it.
Have a fabulous 4th
Frances

By Blogger Frances D, at 7/01/2006 11:45 AM  

Supercharged golfcart!

cool

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/01/2006 12:04 PM  

it'd be fun to rent one of those and cruise around in for 2 hours! =)

Happy July, Melli!

By Blogger -tnchick-, at 7/01/2006 12:08 PM  

Too cute. I've seen these carts around beaches

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/01/2006 12:26 PM  

Hmmm, it doesn't look fast enough to be fun! And I'm not sure I could be seen in a yellow car with green spots. ;-) Great photo though!

By Blogger Michael, at 7/01/2006 12:53 PM  

We'll all be driving cars like that if the price of gas doesn't go down!!!!!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Congrats again on the CC win!

By Blogger Meira{FB}, at 7/01/2006 2:40 PM  

now THERES a fun car! Too cool. I played too. Stacie

By Blogger Nature Girl, at 7/01/2006 5:27 PM  

A polka dot car! I love it :)

By Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused, at 7/01/2006 6:08 PM  

That's adorable!

By Blogger Just Nancy, at 7/01/2006 6:29 PM  

cute wheels! and congratulations on winning the casting call! mine's up! ;)

By Blogger ribbiticus, at 7/02/2006 1:45 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home