Initially Speaking....
This really ISN'T a meme because it has absolutely NOTHING to do with ME other than using my first initial! But I found it the other day over at Hootin' Anni's and it looked like fun ... so...Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They must be REAL places, names, things. NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person you're copying this from has the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
YOUR NAME: Melli -- I'll be using "M" ... naturally!
1. Famous Athlete: Michael Jordan
2. 4-letter word: More
3. Street name: Mulberry St.
4. Color: Melon
5. Gifts/present: Money
6. Vehicle: Mazda
7. Tropical Location: Montego
8. College Major: Medicine
9. Dairy Product: Milk
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Mugs
11. Boy Name: Marcus
12. Girl Name: Marcella
13. Movie Title: Moulin Rouge
14. Alcohol: Merlot
15. Occupation: Miller
16. Flower: Magnolia
17. Celebrity: Marilyn Monroe
18. Magazine: Maxim
19. U.S. City: Minneapolis
20. Pro Sports Team: Mets
21. Something Found in a kitchen: Microwave
22. Reason for Being Late: MAJOR accident
23. Something You Throw Away: moldy food
24. Things You Shout: MURDER!!!
25. Cartoon Character: Minnie Mouse







1 comment(s):
What a nice coincidence, I did this meme too. I think you did a great job filling out the numbers with great words starting with M.
By
Anonymous, at
1/28/2007 12:17 PM
Post a comment
<< Home