.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Friday, January 05, 2007

Weighty Little Issues....

Oooooookay.... well... I've been on the doc's scale and the news is certainly not good. I have managed to gain a few pounds back ... but, in all honesty, I KNEW this was going to be the case. It doesn't help me like it any better... but it was no surprise. So... I gained 5 pounds over the holidays... but now I'm back on track! I'm eating right again, and exercising regularly! And these pounds are going to come off -- along with a whole LOT of their good buddies! I will be weighing on a weekly basis again too for awhile! Gotta keep myself accountable! Here's to 2007! It's gonna be a verrrrrrry good year!

11 comment(s):

Oh I just know you'll be back on track!!! What with your new job and all. You'll be able to wear size 8 in no time dear Melli.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2007 11:02 AM  

but will you look as cute as that mouse doing it? ;) Holiday weight gain should not count. That's my new rule. :)

By Blogger Carmen, at 1/05/2007 12:14 PM  

Well I dont think you were surprised were you? I think you knew that was going to happen. I stuck with it and I lost over the holidays..NOW I AM NOT telling you this to be mean. never would I do that to you but you have to keep going and going just like that little energizer bunny!! I think we have to keep ourselves going no matter what!! At least I know that I do. Like everyone is saying with this new job you will be doing just fine in no time at all how can you NOT???
Thanks again for stopping by. I love what your hubby said about your ring. I will post that entry about the sheets as soon as I can get the time..WHEW TIME!! It sure has a way of escaping Right? Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 1/05/2007 12:49 PM  

Personally, I like Carmen's new rule. I bet you get the pounds off in no time. :) Hey..I'm going back to Curves on Monday and I'll be watching what I eat. Wanna have a contest? :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2007 5:29 PM  

Oh, what a cute picture of you! My, have you grown strong ;-)

I'm impressed. Seriously. I admire your determination.

You go girl :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2007 8:13 PM  

Don't worry my friend, at least it is only 5lbs. It won't be too hard for you to lose. You did it before and you can do it again! I'll hang in there with you and cheer you on.

I've gained 15 lbs. since I came here to Texas. I need to get rid of that too cause my pants are getting tight and some of them do not fit. So I'll be along side of you trying to lose what I've gained. And it is because I'm bored and don't have anyone to keep up with. I had my grand-daughter to keep me going in Hawai'i, so I had a good weight and kept fit.

Good luck my dear lady! Much aloha to you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2007 10:57 PM  

Youre in my thoughts constantly sweetie...you are my inspiration..

By Blogger PowersTwinB, at 1/05/2007 11:40 PM  

5 lbs is not too bad! You'll be back on track in no time. You've done so well so far!!

Like the New Years blog look Melli!

By Blogger Irish Church Lady :), at 1/06/2007 1:21 AM  

Don't worry, Melli....once you start demonstrating those machines at Curves, those added pounds will come right off.

You can do it, GF!!

Cheers!

By Blogger Unknown, at 1/06/2007 4:18 PM  

I got back on track on Tuesday. I was waaaay too social in December :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/06/2007 6:44 PM  

Melli - Good luck! I just bought a food and fitness journal. I really think it will help me.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/07/2007 12:50 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home