I'm HERE! I'm HEEEEERE! (The Ball!)
Oh my gosh!
I'm running sooooo late!
Well... fashionably late... yea... that's it!
(got held up at work - no, not guns and such - just ... oh, you know...
and then had to do the dinner thing... had a run in my nylons...
was out of mascara... my lipstick fell in the toilet...
sandal broke... )
BUT I'M HERE!!!
YAY!
I'm running sooooo late!
Well... fashionably late... yea... that's it!
(got held up at work - no, not guns and such - just ... oh, you know...
and then had to do the dinner thing... had a run in my nylons...
was out of mascara... my lipstick fell in the toilet...
sandal broke... )
BUT I'M HERE!!!
YAY!

So what are we waiting for?
Let's PARTY!!!
(do you LOVE my hair extensions?)
Let's PARTY!!!
(do you LOVE my hair extensions?)
The Cyber Cruise Scheduled ports
Lifecruiser Cyber Cruise in Technorati
Labels: Cyber Cruise







9 comment(s):
Hot mama! *whistles loud*
That's an awful sexy dress, you'll be having problem to keep the gentlemen on a distance girl!
Oh, and that lovely long hair, that's just adorable!
By
Anonymous, at
4/14/2007 7:57 PM
Wonderful, Melli! Where did you find this awesome dress? You look fanta-licious - I adore your hairdo. Is it easy to handle? ;)
By
Unknown, at
4/14/2007 8:07 PM
You look hawt! Love the black sleekness and shoulders exposed!
By
Anonymous, at
4/14/2007 10:18 PM
Well, looks like that extra stint at the gym really paid off!
By
Anonymous, at
4/14/2007 11:16 PM
Melli you look stunning ! The only thing which worries me now is your weight ! You should stop now and immediately your diet ! You look like a skeleton now ! All bones, no bosom no hips ! Poor hubby he probably is full of blue and black marks by now ! I honnestly prefer the Melli before but this hair do would suit you very well !
By
Ingrid, at
4/15/2007 12:05 AM
Beautiful choice! Isn't it amazing what they can do with hair these days?
By
Irish Church Lady :), at
4/15/2007 12:43 AM
Gorgeous Melli!!!!
Hope you had a good time.
By
Hootin Anni, at
4/15/2007 8:00 AM
*whistle* Girl....you are workin' it!
The hair extensions are hot and you certainly picked the right dress.
I bet you made a grand entrance!
By
Jane, at
4/15/2007 8:17 AM
I'm starting to worry about you. You want to lose seventy more pounds, you say? You might want to get help...it sounds like you have an eating disorder of some sort. However, you l look ravishing...even if you are on the wispy side!
By
Jennifer, at
4/15/2007 8:34 AM
Post a comment
<< Home