WHAT is Susan Asking? ....
Susan got this from Linda who got it from Deena ... It's the randomizer meme! LOL! The way it works is Deena gave Linda 5 RANDOM questions. Linda answered the questions and then gave Susan 5 NEW random questions. And so on and so on... so... HERE are the questions that I got from Susan... with my answers... and if you would like to play, let me know in the comments and I will come up with 5 random questions for you! (you DON'T answer THESE random questions...)SUSAN ASKED...
1. What's your worst pet peeve?
I think it would have to be gossip. I don't like gossip at all. I don't like to DO it, and I don't like to listen to it. It has absolutely no benefit whatsoever, and in most cases it proves to be destructive. If it's not YOUR story to tell, don't tell it. I don't even tell my kids something that went on with one of their siblings. I MIGHT say "Krysti has some news today - make sure you ask her about it." ... but I don't tell Krysti's news! It's HER story to tell! It really bothers me very much when I hear someone telling something about someone else. So many times the information gets mixed up or exaggerated -- and sometimes it's just out and out false. It's just best to only to tell your own stories!
2. What are five things you would do if "money were no object"?
a. For ME, I would buy a piece of ocean front property and build a house on it.
b. For my family, I would make sure all my kids had brand new reliable vehicles.
c. I would give a humongous donation to Equipping The Saints - Lazy Daisy & Mr. Wonderful's mission.
d. I would make substantial donations to Right To Life, Children's Hospital, and a few local charities that I would like to support more.
e. Yea... back to me ... I would travel! I so desperately want to explore this whole big world that God created! It breaks my heart that I'll never get to see sO much of it!
3. If you could be an inanimate object, what would you be and why?
Amazingly this was the question I chose to answer first! It was just easy for me... I would be a lawn sprinkler! LOL! They are cool, and refreshing, they serve a useful purpose and they are fun!
4. OK, fess up, some people have eaten crayons or tasted glue. What's the strangest thing you've ever taste-tested? Where were you and why did you do it?
Ohhhhhh my gosh.... I didn't "taste test" it... but I did eat a piece of paper one time. Why? Because I was in 10th grade and it was a note a friend had written to me and after it got passed to me the teacher asked for it! I was afraid she would read it to the class and it talked about a certain boy I liked and HE was in the class! So I ate it! LOL!
5. And because I LOVE music and Linda used music: If you were standing before all of your friends and family and they asked you to summarize yourself in one to two songs, what would you sing and why?
Ohhhhhh goodness! This is sO hard! There are sO many! One would probably have to be a very patriotic song... probably Lee Greenwood's God Bless The USA.... because it's what I feel! I AM verrrrrry patriotic! But for the other it would be a toss up between It's A Great Day To Be Alive, by Travis Tritt or Lucky Man by Montgomery Gentry. Right now It's A Great Day To Be Alive is my ringtone for when non-family members call me.... that pretty much sums up my attitude in general on MOST days!
So... if you want to play just let me know! I promise to come up with something ... interesting!
Labels: meme's







11 comment(s):
I'm amazed that peope can come up with these questions...very inventive...! Your choice of inanimate onject is wonderful...In a million years I don't think I would have thought of that, but it is great, Melli!
By
OldLady Of The Hills, at
4/13/2007 1:29 PM
I had to come and visit your answers, and I love your answers.. how precious...
I had was randomized by Linda too.. ouch...
I'm going to post my questions this weekend... it's a lot harder that it sounds, looks, feels,, whatever....
blessings to you
Connie
By
Connie Barris, at
4/13/2007 1:54 PM
You have not let me down...I LOVE your answers!! A lawn sprinkler??? CUTE!! And I laughed so hard when I read the note story.
Thanks for playing, Melli!!
Hugs!!
:-) Susan
By
Susan, at
4/13/2007 2:53 PM
I'll play! I could use something interesting on my blog!! :D
And I laughed at you eating that note...I have always heard of people doing stuff like that, but you're the only person I know that's actually done it ;)!!
By
Jennifer, at
4/13/2007 4:32 PM
That was quick thinking to eat the note, I hope it was a small piece of paper.
By
Unknown, at
4/13/2007 6:57 PM
I just love your answers!!! Had to laugh when you said you ate paper! Ewwww but I would have done the same thing! Smart girl you were!!
Susan randomized me too and my answers are up, if you would like to read!
By
Anonymous, at
4/13/2007 7:43 PM
Eh.... I have only one question:
Why I'm alone in the cruise spa on the topdeck....?
*giggles*
By
Anonymous, at
4/13/2007 8:11 PM
A lawn sprinkler -- kids would love you that's for sure.
By
Anonymous, at
4/13/2007 8:44 PM
Very informative ! But a sprinkler, not a good idea ! you could never come over and sprinkle here, it already rains too much ! I don't even have a sprinkler ! We have the natural one ... dark clouds !
BTW I published the Cyber Ball post !
By
Ingrid, at
4/14/2007 4:53 AM
Melli
Liked the answers. A lawn sprinkler, who'd of thought. I don't know what you could ask me Melli that I'd could answer. Give me your five questions, I'll try to answer them the best I can.
A Blessed Weekend is wished for you.
By
Anonymous, at
4/14/2007 11:13 PM
Great job! The lawn sprinkler is very clever. I too took on Susan's challenge, stop over and see my answers if you get a chance.
btw, I love the questions you came up with!
Leigh Ann
By
Momma Roar, at
4/15/2007 2:20 PM
Post a comment
<< Home