Tuesday Weigh-In

Okay.... I'm down a pound! Progress is slow but at least it is progress! I am still not pedaling as much as I need to be and it just has to happen and until it does I can not expect great things! Obviously I DID do a bit more this week than last - but I can still do a lot more! My calorie intake is fine.... (IF I'm doing enough pedaling) ... and I definitely got enough Curves exercise in this week! (about a month's worth!) So it really all depends on the pedal power! And I don't know WHY I was able to find time for it last year at this time, but I'm not able to THIS year... my intentions are good every day -- but the day just seems to get away from me! I'm GOING to to reclaim it though... one way or another!
7 comment(s):
Even a pound is progress!! I lost just 1 lb. this week, too. I have yet to get going with exercise -- I know I need to...
By
Barbara H., at
5/22/2007 7:44 PM
Way to go!! Pedal, girl...pedal!
I wish you lived closer...we could walk. I am up to about one and 3/4 miles now...but it's kind of a quiet walk (I don't allow Hubs to come with me!) You would be a fun walking partner!
Every pound counts...you go girl! :)
By
Jennifer, at
5/22/2007 8:55 PM
Better a pound down then a pound up.
By
Anonymous, at
5/22/2007 9:17 PM
I agree! Something is better than nothing! Good job! I like that you have goals!
By
Military Mommy, at
5/22/2007 10:45 PM
Progress is progress! Congrats! :-)
By
Journo June aka MamaBear, at
5/23/2007 1:56 AM
Progress is progress, Melli!! oh, I see Mama Bear just said that :)
Go, Melli, go for your goal!
By
MaR, at
5/23/2007 2:29 AM
Maybe you are working more this year than last..you reckon..I don't know!! I went again this morning even though my head was pounding!! We leave in the morning for 2 weeks to Illinois. I will try to blog and read as much as I can with my laptop. Sandy
CONGRATS on that weight loss!!! Every bit counts!!
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
5/23/2007 2:26 PM
Post a comment
<< Home