I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Thank you so much, when I opened your blog I laughed my coffee almost dropped ! I think you are more attentional than whole Belgium ! People here only think about a free day and are angry that it's a saturday, lol ! You won't find a lot of flags either in the windows. You know since WW II people don't show that much their patriotism, because it's not so well seen, now that they are trying to create an united Europe. But we will have a parade this afternoon and the king spoke to us yesterday evening ! Firework too of course and a lot of fun.
3 comment(s):
Thank you so much, when I opened your blog I laughed my coffee almost dropped ! I think you are more attentional than whole Belgium ! People here only think about a free day and are angry that it's a saturday, lol ! You won't find a lot of flags either in the windows. You know since WW II people don't show that much their patriotism, because it's not so well seen, now that they are trying to create an united Europe. But we will have a parade this afternoon and the king spoke to us yesterday evening ! Firework too of course and a lot of fun.
By
Ingrid, at
7/21/2007 2:34 AM
It's called "FĂȘte National" which means litteraly "National Feast" but we call it "national day".
By
Ingrid, at
7/21/2007 2:35 AM
I had to eat Belgium Waffles in Gattina's honor! (Sigh, the sacrifices I make for frendship!)
By
Lazy Daisy, at
7/21/2007 8:59 PM
Post a comment
<< Home