Boats on Mondays... Why Not? ... ???
Oh good grief... what CAN'T be a meme??? The A-Team Cruisers are a silly bunch, and our good buddy, TorAa has come up with this plan! Boats On Mondays ... Why Not? Yea... Why not? I don't see me doing this every Monday... but I'll humor him for a week or two! LOL!!! (I do live right near the water after all... I have plenty of boat pictures...) :)
Since WE don't personally have a boat, we just watch them and drool over them from afar! This one happened past while we were enjoying Easter dinner last year... I rather liked how the flag pole was just growing up out of the water! LOL! We only drooled slightly over this boat, because while we certainly wouldn't scoff if someone wanted to give it to us... (ha!) ... our taste runs just a weeeee bit larger if we were to be paying for it! (and hit the lottery!) *g*







10 comment(s):
Oh geez, you are also in the boat ! I can't, it's impossible, I was never interested in boats, don't even remember when I have been on one last time and have no pictures either, it's just as if it were "Potatoe" Monday for example. I don't even have a lake around here.
I see you approach the 50th, young girl ! Can you immagine that I could have walked you out in your pram ??
By
Ingrid, at
8/20/2007 6:03 AM
A BOAT!! Something that this Illinois transplant would never want. AT this age I could never afford it anyway..smile!! I love being in one but hubby does not like water...so...beautiful picture!! Hope your day goes great..mine is full...hm!! Sound familiar!! ha!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
8/20/2007 8:51 AM
Most of my neighbors just leave their boats in the boat slip and bring them out once or twice a year when they have company.
I guess the novelty wears off or the gas is too pricey, but IF we had a boat we would use it!
By
Anonymous, at
8/20/2007 8:58 AM
Good morning melli,I just got back from Curves.It felt good to work out.I have lost 56 pounds and 54 inches and 38.46 body fat.I have come a long way over 2 years.
I love your picture of boats.I will show my daughter's boat.
Have a great day... Baba
By
Baba, at
8/20/2007 10:54 AM
Here in Friday Harbor, WA I look out my window every morning and see any number of beautiful boats ... but we're leaving tomorrow. [sob]
We will spend a few days in Spokane, then head for Hawaii.
By
Anonymous, at
8/20/2007 1:12 PM
If I won the lottery, one of the first things I'd buy would be a boat! I drool over them, too. :)
In 15 days, I'll be in Greece, so in case I miss you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
By
Carmen, at
8/20/2007 1:19 PM
My daughter Carrie turned 50 in May!!
So I could have pushed you a
stroller!! No wonder I think you are so neat, you are Carrie age!!!
You could be one of my Kids!!
I liked your picture of the boat!!
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
8/20/2007 2:02 PM
Oh, Melli, you mean the meme to me :)
isn't this fun? I love the tiny boat, looks like fun but it fits only two, lol.
I know what you mean about work! we used to have a steel boat...every time Mr Mar gets nostalgic we take a walk around the marina and watch all those boat owners working hard on board! then he is happy to be boatless, although he dreams of a big boat. Help!
By
MaR, at
8/20/2007 3:18 PM
Melli: only two.weeks.from.today!!!!!
By
MaR, at
8/20/2007 3:18 PM
EVERY Monday???? Interesting. I like the picture though. I do like spending time in the water, but this boat is WAY TOO small and wouldn't find me on it.
:-) susan
By
Susan, at
8/20/2007 8:31 PM
Post a comment
<< Home