I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
My son is still built like that...does not take after his mother at all...smile!! My granddaughter loves giraffes and would be thrilled to death to have that!! Great WW day photo...RE: My WW YES MELLI...this is the way you feed kitties on a farm. It is fun..the milk just drips down their faces..they love it...Sandy
17 comment(s):
Hey!! A statue of ME! Oh, Melli...You SHOULDN'T have!! Awwwww!!! ;)
By
Jennifer, at
8/28/2007 11:15 PM
What an interesting statue to put in a yard.
By
Anonymous, at
8/29/2007 4:02 AM
Looks like my son when he was 14 !!
By
Ingrid, at
8/29/2007 4:16 AM
I've always loved giraffs. They are so darn cute. Well, except from their tongues.... *giggles*
By
Anonymous, at
8/29/2007 5:19 AM
Are you kidding me Captain? ^*pointing above*^ ---The tongue is something that could be soooooooo useful. Well, okay. Forget I mentioned it.
Melli? That is just so cool!!! Did someone have this in their yard?!! Wow.
By
Hootin Anni, at
8/29/2007 6:41 AM
I love giraffes - they have such beautiful eyes and long, long eyelashes.
Liked the meme below too, Melli honey. I always knew you were a cat-person!
I may do that one - but I still have to do one I was going to steal from Naomi...
cq
By
craziequeen, at
8/29/2007 6:49 AM
Wow it could double for a flag pole too!
By
Lazy Daisy, at
8/29/2007 7:32 AM
My son is still built like that...does not take after his mother at all...smile!! My granddaughter loves giraffes and would be thrilled to death to have that!! Great WW day photo...RE: My WW YES MELLI...this is the way you feed kitties on a farm. It is fun..the milk just drips down their faces..they love it...Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
8/29/2007 8:55 AM
Melli, this giraffe is so cute.. I love him!!!!Thanks for sharing a good picture. Baba
By
Baba, at
8/29/2007 9:03 AM
Giraffes are so elegant! I love this one :)
By
MaR, at
8/29/2007 12:32 PM
This is neat!
I want to wish you a early Happy Birthday!! I will be gone and will not get, too...... So enjoy your "DAY"!
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
8/29/2007 12:52 PM
Why not in your yard?
By
Anonymous, at
8/29/2007 4:28 PM
What a unique piece of yard art.
By
Unknown, at
8/29/2007 6:36 PM
Hootin' Anni -- Yes! It's in a yard in the county. I passed it going to dinner the other night!
Quilly -- Thou shalt not steal! :)
By
Melli, at
8/29/2007 6:38 PM
Quite a lawn ornament.
My Italian grandma used to call them the horsies with the long necks.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances
By
Anonymous, at
8/29/2007 8:38 PM
Well thank goodness it's not! LOL! That's a bit "much" for a yard IMO! ;)
By
Unknown, at
8/30/2007 8:17 AM
I knew it. They exists: Albino Giraffs. Thanks for the proof.
By
TorAa, at
8/31/2007 2:00 AM
Post a comment
<< Home