HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!
(Sunday Seven is directly below this post)
Happy Birthday Jen!!!
I hope your day is the absolute BEST!

Jennifer is NOT turning 50... yet...
and imagine this... she's thankful about that!
She is still a BABE!
A mere 30something!
Go show her some birthday LOVE!
I hope your day is the absolute BEST!

Jennifer is NOT turning 50... yet...
and imagine this... she's thankful about that!
She is still a BABE!
A mere 30something!
Go show her some birthday LOVE!
Labels: Birthdays







4 comment(s):
Awwwwwwwwwwww, Melli!! You're SUCH a DOLL!!! I love you so much!! Thank you for remembering!! (hugs) HOW did I get so blessed, girl???
By
Jennifer, at
9/09/2007 1:18 AM
Oh, I love birthdays! off to visit Jennifer :)
By
MaR, at
9/09/2007 2:03 AM
Thanks for letting us know Melli.
By
Unknown, at
9/09/2007 2:21 AM
Thanks for the heads up on Jen's birthday. Looks like more celebrations once we hit Savannah. Too bad you don't like to party (hee hee!)
By
Lazy Daisy, at
9/09/2007 11:54 PM
Post a comment
<< Home