NOT The Big Day Yet...
Today is NOT the BIG Day yet...
... but it is ALMOST the big day!
Today is the day we will
(because everyone is OFF work today!)
I don't know what's going on. I only know we have to leave home at 12:15 and meet Amanda and Hector at their apartment around 1:00. After that I am completely clueless!
(what else is new???)
So...
Stay tuned to THIS space to find out...

... but it is ALMOST the big day!
Today is the day we will
(because everyone is OFF work today!)I don't know what's going on. I only know we have to leave home at 12:15 and meet Amanda and Hector at their apartment around 1:00. After that I am completely clueless!
(what else is new???)
So...
Stay tuned to THIS space to find out...








16 comment(s):
Happy Birthday!
By
Twisted Cinderella, at
9/03/2007 9:40 AM
Good morning Melli, I can't wait to hear how your family helped you celebrate your Big "50" Birthday !!
Love ya, Baba
By
Baba, at
9/03/2007 10:20 AM
remember: if you start celebrating a day early, you should continue celebrating the day after as well :)
Have a grand day, let them all spoil you.
By
MaR, at
9/03/2007 10:52 AM
What a suspense ! You celebrate one day before, your family turns you on (or at least tries) and on your birthday what will happen then ? I only hope that Bush won't show up to wish you a happy birthday, lol !
And don't forget : You will be half a century old (hehehe !) sounds good, doesn't it ?
By
Ingrid, at
9/03/2007 11:08 AM
Happy birthday Mell1! I hope your family helps you celebrate in style!
By
Unknown, at
9/03/2007 12:02 PM
Happy Birthday!!! A half-century!! Look forward to the celebration news.
By
Linda, at
9/03/2007 12:32 PM
I can't wait to hear all about it!! I hope your birthday's a WONDERFUL ONE!! Love you!!!! (HUGS)
By
Jennifer, at
9/03/2007 1:03 PM
OH, that sounds promising. Surprises always are such fun!!! I do hope for a smashing birthday celebration for you!!!
I'm going to wait until tomorrow to congrat you though....
By
Anonymous, at
9/03/2007 1:44 PM
Just thought I'd stop by and say HI and wish you a very Happy Birthday. Hope you have a bang up celebration with your family.
I like red heads....Married one.
God bless.
By
Glo, at
9/03/2007 2:18 PM
How exciting! I'll be back!
By
PJ, at
9/03/2007 2:41 PM
I'll be turning 50 in October so you let me know how it feels like once you've celebrated it! lol I've just come over from Daisy's and as I told her, I've always wanted to meet a real life superhero so I just had to come over here! hehe Happy Birthday tomorrow dear Melli!! xox
By
Carole Burant, at
9/03/2007 3:18 PM
Welcome after - still young - and I hope you did celebrate for 50 hours - in the back-yard?
Can't wait for pictures and stories
By
TorAa, at
9/03/2007 5:28 PM
Oh so that is where you are today!! i see that you have not stopped by to visit me yet!! When you get the time drop by..something for you there!! smile. You are going to have a grand day turning 50 I bet!! Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
9/03/2007 5:33 PM
Have a happy celebration. I can't wait to hear about it!
By
Anonymous, at
9/03/2007 5:37 PM
counting down the hours... for this special person they call Melli....or Mellinator...
you are very loved...
for you are His Beloved...
By
Connie Barris, at
9/03/2007 6:06 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Unknown, at
9/03/2007 9:16 PM
Post a comment
<< Home