I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
I would like a view like this!!! Great shot for WW!!
and yes I was just a little bit spoiled!! My brother was 18 and my sister was 14 and my other brother was 11 when I was born..... They have all gone on now along with my folks to heaven..... I sure miss them all...
Cool pict! I think that bird house is better than my own house and what a view the birds have out the back window. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love listening to mom's stories.
17 comment(s):
That's so cool. Love this shot!
By
Unknown, at
9/25/2007 10:44 PM
Wow, that's quite the Southern Plantation for birds.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
9/25/2007 11:31 PM
cool!!!
By
Anonymous, at
9/26/2007 1:14 AM
How pretty, Melli!!
By
MaR, at
9/26/2007 2:08 AM
Now watch somebody build a condo right next door ....
By
Anonymous, at
9/26/2007 5:05 AM
Melli, This birdhouse would make a cute mailbox with the windows bigger.Have a good day. Baba
By
Baba, at
9/26/2007 7:56 AM
That would be a perfect house for Barbara's bird!
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
9/26/2007 8:17 AM
That's a white house for birds ! I'll sent my cats over !
By
Ingrid, at
9/26/2007 9:41 AM
Too cute!
I don't think I'll have one today, full day outside of blogging yet again. have a great Wednesday..:)
By
Anonymous, at
9/26/2007 10:00 AM
OH, I LOVE that birdfeeder house! I wish I could have one. OR a skyscraper one! Cool....
By
Anonymous, at
9/26/2007 10:17 AM
i read that it was your b-day! hope it was Great! love your blog as well....
By
Robyn Jones, at
9/26/2007 10:34 AM
I'd like a house up high like that! ;)
(PS - yep, she'd had a treat. Elsie has the world's longest dog tongue i think!)
By
Unknown, at
9/26/2007 1:45 PM
I would like a view like this!!! Great shot for WW!!
and yes I was just a little bit spoiled!!
My brother was 18 and my sister was 14 and my other brother was 11 when I was born..... They have all gone on now along with my folks to heaven..... I sure miss them all...
By
Talk..to..Grams, at
9/26/2007 2:09 PM
How about coming over and have some Rocket Fuel Soup? *giggles*
By
Anonymous, at
9/26/2007 7:31 PM
Cool pict! I think that bird house is better than my own house and what a view the birds have out the back window. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love listening to mom's stories.
By
Caregiver's Diary, at
9/26/2007 10:53 PM
If I were really really tiny, I'd like to live there!
By
Anonymous, at
9/27/2007 1:32 AM
what a nice home!! If it were bigger but then again it would take a lot of cleaning!!
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
9/27/2007 10:00 AM
Post a comment
<< Home