.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt -- HOT!

Join the blogroll. Visit participants.



Do NOT Touch!!!




33 comment(s):

That's perfect! Ouch... hot!
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

By Blogger Michele, at 11/23/2007 7:09 PM  

Those are both very hot and I'm steering clear. Great ideas and I hope you have a good weekend.

By Blogger Carver, at 11/23/2007 7:25 PM  

Hot red iron that burns! Watch out! But great for the theme.

Mine is up. Come and share your thoughts. Happy photo hunting!

By Blogger JesieBlogJourney, at 11/23/2007 7:41 PM  

If it's red like that, it's got to be HOT. Nice choices for such a HOT topic.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2007 7:44 PM  

Oh my goodness. That is hot! Happy hunting...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2007 8:37 PM  

I feel verrrrrrry tempted, because it's freezing cold over here. the cold and amp goes through our bones, it's that chilly.

AWESOME photos!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2007 8:39 PM  

Melli, how did you bend down under the oven to get that shot? You've brave! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

By Blogger maryt/theteach, at 11/23/2007 8:55 PM  

Hi Melli, I not doing Photo Hunt this week.... I am just stopping by to say Hi and that I have been on a little break!! Like about a minute!! LOL I wasn't going to post until Saturday but I did today with our Thanksgiving pictures! Everybody said I wouldn't make to Sat. on a break and they were right!! Love and Hugs, Carolyn

By Blogger Talk..to..Grams, at 11/23/2007 9:03 PM  

My I had not even thought of this yet and here you are with a GREAT PIcture all up for us!! Take care Melli...Do not stop believing..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 11/23/2007 9:19 PM  

Yes, very hot, indeed!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2007 9:57 PM  

What's for dinner? How much butter is in it?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2007 11:23 PM  

ouch! What a great hot!! We have gas. Have a great Saturday!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2007 11:28 PM  

Definitely very hot. I'm staying away from them! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2007 11:54 PM  

The red coil looks nice though. :)

By Blogger Lynn, at 11/24/2007 12:30 AM  

Geez ! I got burnt by these hot pictures !
For FF yesterday I was the first and saw there was nothing because of the Turkey eating so I invented a FF myself. Today I have written a little story about my post war childhood, because people asked me to do so.
I see that you need something to sew yourself together, should I send some yarn ??

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/24/2007 12:40 AM  

Your ideas are similar to mine...but yours are nicer. :)

My photo hunt picture is up. Come check it out if you get a chance. :)

By Blogger Natalie, at 11/24/2007 1:06 AM  

Whoa..how could you stand the heat of the oven? I hope your camera is still ok..hehe. Anyway, good shots this week :)

By Blogger CRIZ LAI, at 11/24/2007 1:25 AM  

It looks very hot, Melli, great shots!!
Only a few more days, can't wait to see those pictures of you and little Luz!

By Blogger MaR, at 11/24/2007 2:00 AM  

Oh oh.... these are really hot! I could feel the heat.

By Blogger eastcoastlife, at 11/24/2007 3:32 AM  

Oh WOW - what cool shots of those hot items!

Happy Weekend.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/24/2007 3:41 AM  

Very good shots and a great solution for the theme!

By Blogger SnoopyTheGoon, at 11/24/2007 3:55 AM  

Those are really great shots, glowing with the heat! Thanks for visiting mine:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/24/2007 4:24 AM  

These are great photographs. Very effective and indeed hot. They must come with a warning!
Sara from farmingfriends

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/24/2007 5:07 AM  

Great shots! Very hot indeed. I will keep my paws far away from those.

My hot photo.

By Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe, at 11/24/2007 5:22 AM  

....and here I thought the hot burner was odd and strange...looks like we're both using our noggin's today, huh?

I just sent you an email from the SSG.

Have a wonderful day dear Melli.

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 11/24/2007 6:06 AM  

Ok i wont, good images though.

Cheers Mark

By Blogger Mark, at 11/24/2007 9:41 AM  

Great choices for today -- love the way they were taken.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/24/2007 10:35 AM  

wow, those radiate HEAT! lol...great photos for this weeks theme! I'm going to finish reading your blog and see why youre angry today...but wanted to say I love you girlfriend

By Blogger PowersTwinB, at 11/24/2007 12:12 PM  

Now if anything should come with a "HOT" warning, it would be that! Great choice for the theme!!!!!
And, I love the photos!

By Blogger Katya, at 11/24/2007 5:11 PM  

Those are awesome!

By Blogger Heather, at 11/24/2007 6:44 PM  

Thanks for the warning. They certainly look fiery hot. :)

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 11/24/2007 10:50 PM  

Very funky photos! I love them!

By Blogger SabineM, at 11/24/2007 11:27 PM  

great shot! very neat! mine is up too by the way! ;)

By Blogger **"Liza"**, at 11/25/2007 12:06 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home