.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun Monday!

This Fun Monday is brought to you
courtesy of Hootin' Anni!

Anni's instructions to us today were to take 30 GIANT steps in any direction, going through doors, or turning at walls. When you reach your destination look straight ahead and take a picture of what you see. Then take 15 BABY steps back in the other direction. When you get there, look straight ahead and take a picture of what you see. So...

I started out from my computer. I took 30 giant steps, which took me into the kitchen, turn left, go through the kitchen and wee hallway, turn left, go through the family room, turn left, up two steps (one GIANT step), turn left and up a flight of steps, turn left into my bedroom. *SNAP* Here's what we got!


I pivoted 180 degrees, took 15 BABY steps back
and ended up on the 3rd step down.
*SNAP*


I SURE wish I'd dusted before I played this
little game! LOL!

32 comment(s):

Cool Melli!! I love the hutch! AND THE WINDOW treatment....girl?--------you DO know how to decorate! You missed your calling ...you should seriously consider interior design. Why? 'Cause I know what you've done to your home from other photos!!!

Love your character....the 3rd step down. way cool.

By Blogger Hootin Anni, at 11/12/2007 7:10 AM  

I agree with Hootin'Anni, the decorating looks real nice.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2007 7:19 AM  

Another hidden talent of yours!!! I love the colors, that drawer is precious, the flowers match wonderfully.
What a fun Monday!! I hadn't dusted yesterday, that's why I went outside and looked for a dust-free indoor pic, lol. Yours are great pictures!

By Blogger MaR, at 11/12/2007 7:43 AM  

I didn't see any dust, except the stuff I have to look through on my computer screen. The furniture is beautiful! Did you paint the cabinet doors?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2007 8:24 AM  

I am coming !! Your house looks so cosy !!
Don't miss my post tomorrow I only say it was hilarious .... Call Boys !!

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/12/2007 9:22 AM  

Hi Melli, I love your dresser , it is painted so cute....I did this today..Come visit me ..... Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 11/12/2007 11:02 AM  

There's NO WAY I'm playing this one...my house is a wreck...my housekeeper gave up on cleaning about halfway through last week, I think *sigh*.
I LOVE the hutch...it's so pretty! I want one for my house! :)

By Blogger Jennifer, at 11/12/2007 11:37 AM  

Sounds fun but I dont think that i should play either. I have not ran my sweeper in weeks now. The bathrooms and kitchen are okay but i would not end up there for sure. smile!! Hope your day is going great. I am off to the eye doctor and then to work soon. They are installing our new Curves smart today..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 11/12/2007 11:42 AM  

Another pretty window! I like the window treatment. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my big window. Not that I've done anything with my small ones...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2007 11:51 AM  

Did you pain the dresser your self? You ahve a nice place. How are you losing your weight. Not trying to be rude, but would love a tip.
Thanks!

By Blogger kitten, at 11/12/2007 12:00 PM  

There was dust? I saw NO dust. I had to take my photos outside, b/c of the mountains of dust INSIDE.

By Blogger Tiggerlane, at 11/12/2007 12:33 PM  

I don't think I could take 30 giants steps and stay in my condo -- and I'm not up for falling off the balcony.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2007 12:55 PM  

I don't see dust! The dresser is beautiful!

By Blogger Kaytabug, at 11/12/2007 1:54 PM  

I simply adore your painted hutch. Did you do that?

By Blogger Unknown, at 11/12/2007 2:23 PM  

I think that if Anni had wanted us to dust, she would have put it in the directions! Not that I noticed any dust, just sayin'....

By Blogger Sandy, at 11/12/2007 2:26 PM  

love painted furniture. did you do that yourself?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2007 4:24 PM  

You have such a pretty bedroom I love it and it looks like you have a beautiful view from the window.
Dust! what dust!!

By Blogger ChrisB, at 11/12/2007 6:09 PM  

Your painted furniture is beautiful. I do not see any dust although I have to admit that I directed my steps outside on purpose.

By Blogger Molly, at 11/12/2007 6:50 PM  

the hutch is fantastic!!!!!!!!

By Blogger the planet of janet, at 11/12/2007 7:36 PM  

oh i love the armoire, gorgeous!

By Blogger Emma in Canada, at 11/12/2007 8:47 PM  

I love that dresser! Love the color and painting and everything about it.

Congrats on becoming a grandma, I became one in February for hte first time. It's great!

By Blogger Unknown, at 11/12/2007 9:09 PM  

That dust is disgusting...I wasn't even going to comment :-) (kidding)

I love the dresser with the flowers painted on them. My wife Dawn used to tole paint and taught it for a while. Very beautiful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2007 9:52 PM  

Hey, well when I left they were putting the SMART equipment in. I bet my boss had to stay for hours!! We will not be starting until probably sometime in December. It is going to be fun!! I am looking forward to it..Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 11/12/2007 10:20 PM  

That is a beautiful cupboard in your room, I love the flowers painted on the doors. Don't worry, I can't see the dust, but I was thinking the same thing when I looked at my photos enlarged, part of the reasons my photos are so small.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/12/2007 10:53 PM  

Well, Melli, you and I are the same age!! I love that green armoire. Peaceful colors. I am going to have to post a picture of my dad's dining room. I think you would like it. So I will soon

By Blogger Junebug, at 11/12/2007 11:20 PM  

Lovely pictures. Hope you had a good Fun Monday.

By Blogger -Ann, at 11/13/2007 12:36 AM  

How beautiful. You did a wonderful job of decorating. And the view outside isn't bad, either. Happy fun monday.

Robin of mytwoblessings

By Blogger Robin, at 11/13/2007 1:29 AM  

Hmmm....I would try this game if I wasn't already sure I would wind up in the middle of the highway. You know me ....this girl never leaves the sidewalk.

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 11/13/2007 10:09 AM  

Ah you didn't post, you are still walking through your house and hit the furniture !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 11/13/2007 10:18 AM  

Melli,

Just got the chance to read your blog and catch up on the last few post. I am so sorry to hear about your BIL. May God bless you as you take on these added responsibilities. You seem to be able to find the humor in things and that will go a long way in helping you keep your sanity!

I keep reminding myself that God will not allow us to be tested past what we can endure (both of my parents are facing Cancer right now) but it is certainly hard at times! Hang in there and use the blog to vent out your frustrations as needed, that is what we are here for.... to support each other!

By Blogger Aggiema (Michelle), at 11/13/2007 10:29 AM  

dust...huh... can you write your name in it huh huh huh??? (:

I love the color and design in your bedroom. Very peace filling.

By Blogger Pamela, at 11/14/2007 12:13 AM  

Oh, that window is just gorgeous! Love the color matching there too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/14/2007 9:05 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home