.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Thursday, December 27, 2007

My News Is....

... over on Luz's blog today!

3 comment(s):

Well looks like you had a fun day and the day looked good for you too!! That is great!! She is such a lovely little girl. You are all so blessed!! We had bad news from our son in California last night. He lost his best friend his kitty of 12 years. When you are alone and only have your cat to come home too, then it is a tragedy!!
Hope you have another great day today!! Love Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 12/28/2007 8:23 AM  

Another gorgoues photo of a gorgeous little girl. I suspect that we'll see a lot of them from now on :-)

I love kid photos of all kind. They are so much ALIVE than grownups.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/28/2007 11:42 AM  

I came by Luz' blog and it was wonderful seeing all those fun-filled photos.

By Blogger Heart of Rachel, at 12/29/2007 2:02 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home