.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Loopy is as Loopy does....

I'm here! I'm alive! I'm LOOPY as a FrootLoop! But the teeth are gone... you just can't SEE it right now. They put my partial IN to keep the swelling down and I'm not allowed to take it out until tomorrow. Of course... no one told me HOW to take it out so that will be fun in itself... But yea... what the heck... I'm so NOT vain ... once I can I will certainly show you my toothless grin... Y'all are really SICK for wantin' to see it though!!! hehehe... Vicodin is GREAT and I've felt NO pain thus far! Of course... I've done a LOT of sleeping. I plan to do some mOre of that too! I might get around to visit a few folks today -- but please don't hold it against me if I don't get to you... It's HARD to think and read!

Lazy Daisy has her Lap Band surgery at NOON today... please keep her in your prayers.

10 comment(s):

Oh, Melli, glad to know you've felt no pain!! Take good care of yourself. ((hugs))

By Blogger MaR, at 2/16/2008 11:56 AM  

bless your heart....

Praying that all goes well and continues that way..

big hugs and well, won't kiss ya...
LOL

connie

By Blogger Connie Barris, at 2/16/2008 1:19 PM  

Ay! You don't have to think at my blog. You know that!

Glad you're feeling no pain!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/16/2008 1:49 PM  

I've been praying for you AND Daisy for the past two days. Glad to hear things went well...and hey, Loopy isn't that bad, right???

Much Love,

Susan

By Blogger Susan, at 2/16/2008 3:37 PM  

Dear Loopy!! I almost wish that I had some of those drugs so that I would have an excuse!! I want to stay at home and not go anywhere but no excuse..just very tired.
I was not expecting to see a post from you today. I am happy though...I hope that Daisy is okay.
Signed,
Sleepy in Savannah!

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 2/16/2008 4:01 PM  

Good evening my FrootLoop friend...I am so glad you did good thro surgery and enjoy your sleep from Vicodin..Being pain free is the only way to go!!!!Love ya, Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 2/16/2008 6:31 PM  

So happy to hear you are pain free, I hope it continues and you are all healed up quickly and back to loving on that grandbaby soon!

By Blogger Aggiema (Michelle), at 2/16/2008 9:23 PM  

I'm glad all went well. Not excited about the genetics tho - no offense! ;) I hope that those new toofers look gorgeous! Cannot wait to see a picture of you WITH them in, not without! LOL! Love you!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/16/2008 9:52 PM  

The worst is over !! Very good !But now don't play around with it by taking it out and in, lol ! It has to sit fix otherwise you could loose it when you are laughing which would very much please little Luz !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 2/17/2008 2:07 AM  

Mar -- I'm doin' the BEST I can! It's tricky sometimes!

Connie -- I had a little snafu this morning... I'll write about it later!

Quilly -- I appreciate that Quilly - I really do!

Susan -- Honestly Susan? The family doesn't notice a difference between LOOPY and 'normal' for me! OY!

Floozie -- I would be happy to share Flooz - IF it were legal y'know... Sounds to me like our Daisy is doing GREAT!!!

Baba -- Thanks dear! I'm not thrilled with the new mouth... but thank the Lord for FALSE TEETH!!!

Michelle -- thank you bunches! I AM looking forward to better days!

Jae -- Sorry babe! They asked first! The NEXT post will have the Fakey's in place! (and yea... blame Gammy if it happens to you... I'm pretty sure I didn't pass ANY genes on to you!!!) LOL! (only love...)

Gattina -- Ya know Gattina - that was MY thought! Why take it in and out??? But they want me to rinse with salt water and all -- and THAT means takin' it out! But then, they want me to HEAL with it IN - and that means puttin' it back in! Crazy!

By Blogger Melli, at 2/17/2008 9:04 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home