Tuesday Tunes ... AND Ten on Tuesday!!!
It's about the worsts in music:What's the worst song you've heard in the past week?
Y'know... I don't usually LISTEN to the "bad" ones! That's why we have radios with 27 pre-sets on them!!! But... I would say I probably (for the sake of daughter, Krysti) have sat through that stupid Alcohol (by Brad Paisley) at least once this week. Or that OTHER favorite (not!) of mine... I Wanna Check You Fer Ticks! (again, by Brad Paisley)
Have you ever bought an album thinking you'd love it, only to hate it? What was it?
I would have to go waaaaaaaaaaaay back into my childhood I think for this one. I bought an album by T Rex - I don't remember which one it was. I had heard ONE song that I just loved, and thought they must be wONderful and so I bought the album. OY! I learned my lesson. I do NOT buy albums without checking out MANY of the songs...
Are there any artists that you used to like but wish would just go away now?
No... there are plenty that I never liked, that I can't believe are still around - but who are -- and are huge well loved names! But... again... I don't listen to them! The thing about music is that we have SO MANY choices that we do never have to listen to anything we don't want to hear. (unless we do it out of the kindness of our hearts, for usually, a loved one...)
________________________________
TEN ON TUESDAY
TEN Things I LOVE About My Life!
1. I LOVE my God, and my Church, and
my FREEDOM to love both!!!
2. I LOVE my FAMILY!!!
3. I LOVE the area that I live in... EVEN
if it IS one of the highest priced area's
in the nation! This little section where I live
is just sO close to EVERYTHING!
4. I LOVE watching the birds out my window
while I sit here and type to you!
5. I LOVE that I no longer work outside the home
... even if it IS because I take care of Mom!
(and sometimes Luz!)
6. I LOVE being blessed with a bounce back personality!
7. I LOVE my Monday night Bible Study!
As a matter of fact, I LOVE Sunday School too...
8. I LOVE Pizza & Pepsi & Crabs & Salad...
and knowing that God has blessed me with
having all of this so readily available to me!
9. I LOVE being in a position to help others MORE often
than needing to be helped myself.
(but I don't deny that I often need help myself!)
10. I LOVE the surprise that is my very NEXT post!
***Update! *** ... Oooops, oops, oops! I forgot to mention LOVING my blogging friends and I don't know HOW in the WORLD I missed that! Y'all are the BEST!!!
1. I LOVE my God, and my Church, and
my FREEDOM to love both!!!
2. I LOVE my FAMILY!!!
3. I LOVE the area that I live in... EVEN
if it IS one of the highest priced area's
in the nation! This little section where I live
is just sO close to EVERYTHING!
4. I LOVE watching the birds out my window
while I sit here and type to you!
5. I LOVE that I no longer work outside the home
... even if it IS because I take care of Mom!
(and sometimes Luz!)
6. I LOVE being blessed with a bounce back personality!
7. I LOVE my Monday night Bible Study!
As a matter of fact, I LOVE Sunday School too...
8. I LOVE Pizza & Pepsi & Crabs & Salad...
and knowing that God has blessed me with
having all of this so readily available to me!
9. I LOVE being in a position to help others MORE often
than needing to be helped myself.
(but I don't deny that I often need help myself!)
10. I LOVE the surprise that is my very NEXT post!
***Update! *** ... Oooops, oops, oops! I forgot to mention LOVING my blogging friends and I don't know HOW in the WORLD I missed that! Y'all are the BEST!!!







8 comment(s):
Sweet list....I love surprises...any hints? Gotcha all prayed up girlfriend.
By
Lazy Daisy, at
4/22/2008 10:22 AM
I have not hear "Alcohol" yet. I will check it out later.
Great "Ten on Tuesday" list!
By
ShannonW, at
4/22/2008 10:35 AM
OOOOH, I can't wait to see what the surprise is. I am on pins and needles.
Loved your list.....I hope we have another bloggin' babes get together REAL soon.
By
Jane, at
4/22/2008 11:03 AM
Thanks for visiting Small Reflections this morning and leaving the link back here. It’s definitely nice to meet you in this ‘virtual’ world ;--)
I’ve not heard of Tuesday Tunes and really don’t listen to much music these days although once upon a time I did. I’m not quite sure how ‘peace & quiet’ took priority in my life.
Your Ten on Tuesday list lets me know you’re living a ‘blessed’ life and know it. That’s wonderful! I love the ‘Watch your …’ button in your sidebar. Would you mind if I ‘snagged’ a copy to share? I have two blogs. My other is SacredRuminations and I hope you’ll visit it when time permits.
Hugs and blessings,
By
storyteller, at
4/22/2008 11:08 AM
I love to read when people are happy !! It's just such a nice feeling ! I am (especially) happy too today, because it's spring weather outside, the sun is shining and we put all the garden furniture out ! Rosie discovers a new world and "helped" ! You should see this little thing jumping behind a fly !!
By
Ingrid, at
4/22/2008 11:43 AM
I love the surprise that is your every post. You always seem to dazzle.
By
Anonymous, at
4/22/2008 12:00 PM
GREAT post!! loving those blogging friends for sure. Off to work soon. I am so happy that you can stay at home. I am getting close to that here too..too much tension at work..not what i signed up for. Going to doctor tomorrow...Please pray that something can be done for this old lady..Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
4/22/2008 2:08 PM
Did T-Rex do more than one album? You must have liked Bang A Gong! I'm going to stare at your pictures of donuts now...and try not to put on 20lbs fantasizing about eating them!
Thanks for playing the Tuesday Tunes this week :)
By
The Mistress of the Dark, at
4/22/2008 7:18 PM
Post a comment
<< Home