I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
9 comment(s):
a cool one for project green! an interesting wardrobe piece.
My project green posts
By
Unknown, at
4/26/2008 7:20 PM
Great kilt!!! She looks good in a hat too.....like you!
By
Jane, at
4/26/2008 8:11 PM
What is she wearing underneath ? Hehe, it suits her nice !
If you have time look what happened to me today, the prove that the world is really small !
By
Ingrid, at
4/27/2008 2:15 AM
So, did you get it for her?
By
Anonymous, at
4/27/2008 3:53 AM
At least she is still trying to have fun..cannot blame her for that...smile.
Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
4/27/2008 8:14 AM
It looks much better on your Mom than some of the men I've seen wearing them :-D
By
Anonymous, at
4/27/2008 8:32 AM
How do you know it is a man's?? it looks really nice!
The tree is growing normally out in the street, the sunlight makes it look like it is hanging!! I liked it too :)
Happy Green Sunday !!
By
MaR, at
4/27/2008 10:59 AM
It's a funny mom!
By
Cláudia, at
4/28/2008 8:13 AM
What a nice photo! Your mother looks like she has a lot of mischief in her. What a great face... and a nifty green kilt.
By
Raven, at
4/28/2008 3:36 PM
Post a comment
<< Home