.

My mood is
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Psalm 126:3

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday... Let's Make Daisy Laugh!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think ya hadda BE there...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Project Green - Take 1
Project Green is hosted by Anna Carson’s Photography.

(I am hard up for GREEN around my house!)
I'll do better tomorrow!
;)

Labels:

18 comment(s):

O Deer!

By Blogger Lazy Daisy, at 4/22/2008 10:23 PM  

Is this every week another color ? I wanted to participate too but green is not so my color, lol !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 4/22/2008 11:10 PM  

What lovely deers, lol ! You are still up and I just got up can't sleep anymore it's just 5 am ! but I enjoy early morning hours and my cats too because now they have a full belly !

By Blogger Ingrid, at 4/22/2008 11:12 PM  

This is great...keep looking!

By Blogger Anna, at 4/22/2008 11:39 PM  

I love the poses!! Fun and cute!!

p/s: dun think the picture on my PJ is edible, some sort of flower buds :) But of course there are people that do eat flowers :P heehee..

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/22/2008 11:52 PM  

"Lazy Daisy" stole the words right out of my mouth -- O deer!

Really fun shots!

By Blogger Unknown, at 4/23/2008 12:08 AM  

Green on green. Works for me. A good find in a pinch. I had to dig through archives in order to post something so don't feel bad.

By Blogger Robert, at 4/23/2008 1:28 AM  

You made me laugh too :)
Project green will make me go out today, see if I can find something.
Yes: you are right, my "heart" was an accident while having coffee!! Can't even drink coffee anymore without thinking of a blog post, lol!
Happy Wednesday, Melli!

By Blogger MaR, at 4/23/2008 1:29 AM  

LOL!!!

By Blogger Ladybug Crossing, at 4/23/2008 6:52 AM  

What a fun blog you have! Thanks for the chuckles!

By Blogger timtim, at 4/23/2008 7:24 AM  

:-D
It all works for me... but I'm fairly easy to amuse ;-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/23/2008 9:01 AM  

Well, melli, I do think I had to be there but I can tell you guys were laughing your heads off! I'm finding it hard to find green things too! I went out yesterday driving all over looking! Happy WW!

By Blogger maryt/theteach, at 4/23/2008 9:30 AM  

I can hear the giggles from here. You girls really have a good time.

By Blogger Linda, at 4/23/2008 10:07 AM  

Wow.. another Daisy and Melli moment... love it... Baba

By Blogger Baba, at 4/23/2008 11:12 AM  

No, I was falling off my chair laughing. These are really funny. Thanks.

By Blogger Jan, at 4/23/2008 12:05 PM  

Don't know if Daisy laughed, but I did. Wonderful photos.

By Blogger Raven, at 4/23/2008 12:21 PM  

Looks like the two of you were having a great time! What a "deer" sense of humor you both have!

Have a great week and please join me here for my WW post if you can:

Just Some Thoughts

By Blogger Marsha, at 4/23/2008 2:44 PM  

Project Green...hm..someone is always coming up with something. I love those "dear" pictures...Sandy

By Blogger Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at 4/23/2008 6:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home