I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5!
I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
Our Relay was in April! This was my 3rd year & I was the Online Chair this time. It's always a lot of fun & it's a wonderful experience. I hope that your Relay is successful, the weather is perfect & you raise TONS of money!!
Jennifer :-)
In case you wanted to check out our site, it is: events.cancer.org/rfltrarea
Gpod for you, Melli! You are doing a very good thing and I think your mil will be ok....and you both can stop if she gets too tired. Also, a good excuse to stop for yourself if you get tired. :) I will make a donation where I live. My daughter ran in the Susan G. Komen one year. That is a race to support breast cancer research.
11 comment(s):
I think it's great your walking. We already gave to the American Cancer Society this year. If I had known you were walking I would have waited.
By
Dr.John, at
6/02/2008 6:25 PM
Girlfriend, I'm so excited that you're doing this! I think you need to up your goal...I can't wait to hear about your evening.
Hugs,
Susan
By
Susan, at
6/02/2008 8:01 PM
Pennies? Pennies? Well, what you convert it to is your choice, but all those pennies might get a little heavy.
By
Anonymous, at
6/02/2008 10:41 PM
Uhm, your link isn't working, Melli. The site won't load. I'll try again tomorrow.
By
Anonymous, at
6/02/2008 11:00 PM
Our Relay was in April! This was my 3rd year & I was the Online Chair this time. It's always a lot of fun & it's a wonderful experience. I hope that your Relay is successful, the weather is perfect & you raise TONS of money!!
Jennifer :-)
In case you wanted to check out our site, it is: events.cancer.org/rfltrarea
By
Jennifer, at
6/02/2008 11:49 PM
Your personal link is great!! Wishing you a successful (and fun) walk!
I will be checking out my knee that afternoon ::sigh::
By
MaR, at
6/03/2008 1:53 AM
Gpod for you, Melli! You are doing a very good thing and I think your mil will be ok....and you both can stop if she gets too tired. Also, a good excuse to stop for yourself if you get tired. :) I will make a donation where I live. My daughter ran in the Susan G. Komen one year. That is a race to support breast cancer research.
By
Amber Star, at
6/03/2008 10:05 AM
I participate in the Walk by supporting a nephew who has survived melanoma. Beat of Luck to you, Melli!
By
maryt/theteach, at
6/04/2008 10:00 AM
All the very best for your Relay for Life!!
By
CG, at
6/07/2008 4:02 PM
I'm so excited for you!!
By
Susan, at
6/07/2008 7:53 PM
I will try this again tomorrow, but have had trouble accessing the site!
I have done the meme you DIDN'T tag me with. Pft.
By
Anonymous, at
6/10/2008 5:37 AM
Post a comment
<< Home