Show Me - ME!
Today it' time to say goodbye to Robert's "Show Me".
Robert, thank you for opening my eyes to my vacation
in an entirely different way! LOL!
Robert's final request for today was to show ME!
So here I AM!!!
Pokin' outta the sand!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've had lots of adventure -but as usual I am not wishing to spend a lot of time here - the beach is calling! We've not had a LOT of sunny weather and today is very sunny - and HOT - so we are anxious to hit the ocean! I will be back at sOMe point with GREAT tales! We are NOT at a Nudist Beach... however the rules for elephants are very lenient... If Krysti would have bought me a bathing suit for Ella for my birthday the poor gal would have NEVER had to bathe nude! However, I have been looking everywhere for a bathing suit for her and have had NO luck! Will continue searching! We thought for sure we could find one on the boardwalk ... but alas... they were all sold out of Elephant Suits!
In search of bathing suites ... among other things!
Robert, thank you for opening my eyes to my vacation
in an entirely different way! LOL!
Robert's final request for today was to show ME!
So here I AM!!!Pokin' outta the sand!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've had lots of adventure -but as usual I am not wishing to spend a lot of time here - the beach is calling! We've not had a LOT of sunny weather and today is very sunny - and HOT - so we are anxious to hit the ocean! I will be back at sOMe point with GREAT tales! We are NOT at a Nudist Beach... however the rules for elephants are very lenient... If Krysti would have bought me a bathing suit for Ella for my birthday the poor gal would have NEVER had to bathe nude! However, I have been looking everywhere for a bathing suit for her and have had NO luck! Will continue searching! We thought for sure we could find one on the boardwalk ... but alas... they were all sold out of Elephant Suits!
In search of bathing suites ... among other things!






10 comment(s):
Well I would know you anywhere from the photo!! Ha!! Looks like fun!! We went to the mall for a bit today and now waiting to go off to church tonight. Weather is very hot here and no rain in sight!! Oh well. Hoping to take a little break in October and go up to Northern Ga. I have been asking and asking to do this...finally maybe!! Sorry that you could not find a suit for Ella..try the BEAR shops..cannot think of the name now..Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
9/13/2008 2:53 PM
Searching for bathing suits and everyone is in sweats except Ella - are elephants warm natured!
Loved the toe shot.
By
Carletta, at
9/13/2008 4:05 PM
I knew that was you write away. It just looks so much like you. And of course, you would be in the sand. I hope you find poor Ella bathing suit.
By
Dr.John, at
9/13/2008 6:46 PM
Love your toes. They go well with my fingers.
Luz and Ella make quite a cute team. Can Luz come to Hawaii with Ella? They make quite a cute team. And, since the beach allows nude elephant sun bathing, Ella can wait to get her bathing suit in Hawaii and have one with a nice matching sarong.
By
Anonymous, at
9/13/2008 7:04 PM
I can't believe it is already cool enough up there for sweats! Luz is so cute carrying Ella while on the lookout for a bathing suit for her. Looks like she might need a jacket. :)
By
Amber Star, at
9/13/2008 11:50 PM
What a creative way to show a part of yourself! Well done Melli!!!
Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com
By
Karen Coutu, at
9/14/2008 12:56 AM
That's how looks a grave on a beach ? with 3 toes out ? Nice self portrait, lol !
Is Luz with you now ?
It's a shame that you can't even find a bikini for Ella ! But I am sure you could find a leave at least so she wouldn't be too nude !
By
Ingrid, at
9/14/2008 1:04 AM
So sorry to hear about the accident that left you with only three toes...I'm sure you will tell us all about it in your next post right?
By
Lazy Daisy, at
9/14/2008 12:21 PM
P.S....I know you don't "do" awards. but I have one for you today. :-)
By
Anonymous, at
9/15/2008 10:54 AM
toe monsters... how funny
By
Connie Barris, at
9/17/2008 7:37 PM
Post a comment
<< Home