|
The Lord has done great things for us, |
About Me
- Name: Melli
- Location: United States
I'm 59 years old. I've been married to my hubby for ... WOW! 30 years! I'm Mom to 4 great kids - 2 girls, 2 boys - and one granddaughter, now 12, and a grandson who is 5! I am a firm believer that Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I struggle daily to be the woman He wants me to be.
______________________
|
Today's Verse |
My Blogrolls
Love my Google Reader!
Previous








16 comment(s):
Oh Melli -- I'm so sorry. Some holidays are like that. Hopefully today will be better. Whatever happened, don't forget to forgive yourself.
By
Anonymous, at
11/28/2008 9:34 AM
I have a saying. Sometimes chickens, sometimes feathers. Don't sweat it. Sorry the day was perfect, but it's part of what makes the world go round. Geeze, I am full of useless platitudes today!
Sending you hugs, dear friend!
By
Maribeth, at
11/28/2008 10:27 AM
So it wasn't like in the fairy tales but don't blame yourself. Whatever it was, it is already past tense. Sending hugs and fresh coffee with special delivery to you, dear.
By
MaR, at
11/28/2008 11:13 AM
Ah, the down side of Thanksgiving. Sorry it wasn't a perfect day and hope that your post Thanksgiving days make up for the day itself... We can't have you not blogging even if that sweet, pretty kitty IS sitting on your keyboard. Even at their craziest and most drama maddening, I still miss having family... some days, anyway.
By
Raven, at
11/28/2008 12:54 PM
Oh HUGS Melli.
When families get together, things can go wrong, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Belgium, but our family gets together around Christmas. And there's always somebody or something spoiling the fun for the rest of us.
Tomorrow is another day ...
By
Jientje, at
11/28/2008 2:12 PM
Oh, Melli, I am sorry! Love and prayers.
By
Anonymous, at
11/28/2008 4:29 PM
Oh, Melli, I am sorry! Love and prayers.
By
Anonymous, at
11/28/2008 4:29 PM
SMILE!! Things are always better later on!! Job 23:10..."But he knows the way that I take; when he has tried me, I shall come forth as gold."
God knows..Sandy
By
Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess, at
11/28/2008 6:36 PM
Prayers for you.
By
Anonymous, at
11/29/2008 1:25 AM
This is why I hate Christmas and stay away from the family...
Don't beat yourself up over a family drama, Melli, these things will pass and you will all be back to normal before too long.
I know that because you are a wonderful warm loving family and live in the love and peace of God.
Trust in yourselves and Him, and everything will come out right.
psst - the cat has the right idea! William is one for walking on, chewing on or generally lying on my laptop!
cq
By
craziequeen, at
11/29/2008 4:31 AM
Miss you, girl. Hope and pray everything is ok now.
By
Anonymous, at
11/29/2008 9:12 AM
oh my gush! he looks like our baby Oscar who just past away a couple of months ago. she sure is a very pretty cat. =)
By
Emzkie, at
11/29/2008 12:48 PM
i can relate
By
rdl, at
11/29/2008 9:41 PM
Hi Melli. Sorry to hear that. Hope all is well. Take care.
By
Heart of Rachel, at
11/30/2008 12:00 PM
Good grief, Melli...you didn't have that Martha Stewart Thanksgiving Holiday bonanza? How did that happen? However, she did spend at least one of those holidays in the federal slammer, didn't she...bet that sucked worse than your day.
*hugs*
Just think...I spent three days + with my dil and all is well...at least I won't be going to prison fer heaven's sake....couple of times it coulda gone either way, though.
By
Amber Star, at
11/30/2008 12:08 PM
Hoping things are getting back to normal...that's so hard when it doesn't go well.
Hugs,
Susan
By
Susan, at
11/30/2008 3:44 PM
Post a comment
<< Home