Fifty-Three!
LOL!
Nope... you did NOt miss my birthday!
TODAY is the day!
(yesterday I just sayed we celebrated it at Bible Study...)
Nope... you did NOt miss my birthday!
TODAY is the day!
(yesterday I just sayed we celebrated it at Bible Study...)
Dennis left this morning for a week in Pennsylvania. (without Mom this time) We WERE going to go to the beach for the day but it's too cool... and WINDY! The hurricane blew by and cooled the temperatures. It's only going up to 78 today! GORGEOUS, I say!!! But not for the beach! So we are trying to come up with Plan B - and then I will be outta here! Thank you ALL for your birthday wishes! I have the best blog friends in the world!







19 comment(s):
A very Happy Happy Birthday to you Melli...you young thing you! May all God's richest blessings fall down on you!
By
ellen b., at
9/04/2010 3:51 PM
A very happy birthday to you and that all your wishes will be fulfilled !
I am happy not to be too late, thanks to Thom I knew it was your birthday.
By
Ingrid, at
9/04/2010 3:53 PM
Hau`oli La Hanau my darlin' Hope it's a great day. Have fun with Plan B I cannot believe Dennis left on your birthday...pffft LOL That's a good way of getting out of giving you a birthday present LOL
By
Anonymous, at
9/04/2010 5:41 PM
Happy Birthday, Melli! Sometimes my tardiness pays off.
By
Nessa, at
9/04/2010 7:06 PM
Happy Birthday!!!
xo
LBC
By
Ladybug Crossing, at
9/04/2010 7:08 PM
Happy happy birthday sweet friend! Sending much love and many hugs your way!!
Susan
By
Susan, at
9/04/2010 7:46 PM
Hugs, and Happy Birthday my blog friend
By
Cindy, at
9/04/2010 8:43 PM
Hippy, happy, hoppy, ho! Happy Birthday Aunti M! Love you!
By
Unknown, at
9/04/2010 8:54 PM
Happy Birthday, dearest friend! And many, many, more!!!
By
Maribeth, at
9/04/2010 9:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Melli! I hope you had a grand day!
By
Charlene Amsden, at
9/05/2010 2:33 AM
How did I miss commenting on this yesterday? Must've had something to do with running around most of the day. Hope you had a wonderful day!
By
Anonymous, at
9/05/2010 6:25 AM
Happy, happy birthday to you, dear Melli!!
By
MaR, at
9/05/2010 8:48 AM
I hope you have a DIVINE birthday filled with ALL your favorite things. May God bless your socks off!!!
By
Jane, at
9/05/2010 12:19 PM
Dear melli, wishing a "happy birthday" to you..a day late..I hope you had a fun filled day.
Love ya, Baba
By
Baba, at
9/05/2010 4:52 PM
Dear Melli, wishing you even more joy and blessings as you step into another year. Have a wonderful week ahead.
By
RA, at
9/05/2010 7:23 PM
Happy Birthday Melli!
By
Jientje, at
9/06/2010 3:05 AM
Happy Birthday Melli
By
Anonymous, at
9/06/2010 9:09 PM
Happy Birthday Melli.
And Many more!!!:)
By
A Lady's Life, at
9/07/2010 8:31 PM
Oh, Melli! I missed your birthday by an entire week!
I hope you had a wonderful celebration to mark where you are right now and a jumping point into a glorious future! :)
By
Karen (formerly kcinnova), at
9/11/2010 4:01 PM
Post a comment
<< Home