Without Pomp and Circumstance...
I guess I officially started my exercise program today. Nothing much. Amanda got my bike rearranged while I was out this afternoon, so after dinner I got on and had my first jaunt in about a year and a half. I did 15 minutes on level one. Level one is really too easy and I could have gone forever probably -- but the bike was already "set" to 15 minutes so I just did that for today. Tomorrow I will either go longer or bump it up to level 2. I'm pretty sure I used to ride on level 2 ... even when I first started. Honestly it's been SO long since I used the bike that I had to completely re-learn how to use the function keys and such. Better find that users manual I guess!
1 comment(s):
Good for you!! Yay Aunti M! And thus, we begin, the first day, of the rest of your HEALTHY life!! :)
By
Unknown, at
2/21/2006 9:17 AM
Post a comment
<< Home